Cruise O'clock

Next morning....

Nandini as usual was comfortably sleeping in Manik's arms. Manik gets up and checks his phone.

Manik - oh no its 8am. I have to go

He slowly takes off his hand and puts a pillow instead. He looks at Nandini sleeping like a baby and plants a sweet kiss on her.

Manik - good morning special one

He goes to bath , gets ready and then sneaks out of their room . While Nandini was still sleeping.

Manik - 9.30 bola tha sabko mai khud late ho gaya abhi. Its 8.20 hardly 1 hr left .

scene change•

It was snowing Manik & nandini were walking across the street wearing their winter garments. Manik holds her hand tightly . And he was continuously looking in her eyes. He slowly initiated a kiss. They were about to get into a kiss but Manik's phone rings and they stop.

Nandini gets up from her bed. And obviously it was a dream . Her phone was still ringing.

Nandini- its Shinella. Hey

Shi - hey Happiest birthday to my favourite person ever

Nandini - thank you so much shi .

Shi - so how was your last night.

Nandini (blushing)- the best ! Manik proposed me

Shi - but tumlog toh pehle se hi relationship me the

Nandini - nonsense

Shi - wait wait wait!!! I am smelling a big fat wedding.

Nandini - yaa but sorry to break your expectations! Its not happening now

Shi - why? You rejected him?

Nandini - stupid, tumhare pas ese ulte sidhe thoughts hi kyu ate hai .

Shi - toh?

Nandini - he proposed me i said yes but we are so young now. Its just like an engagement proposal you will be marrying later.

Shi - oh i got it now .

Nandini - okay shi m getting late for breakfast. Will see you later

Shi - sureee

Nandini hangs up and goes to the washroom to get ready

Shi - oh no mai toh use return date puchna hi bhul gayi. Nvm

Nandini comes out of the washroom wearing a bath robe. She was thinking what to wear , Aliya and Mukti comes in with 2 suitcases.

Mukti - kya soch rahi ho

Aliya - hmm she's probably thinking what to wear.

Nandini turns and was surprised to see them with those bags. Aliya was wearing a light green bralette kind of top with a deep green ruffle mini skirt . She matched her outfit with her bag which was also green . Where as Mukti was wearing a ripped denim short with brown bikini top and a satin shirt over it.

Nandini - wow you guys are looking so pretty. Mai toh sirf regular outfits and kuch bikinis layi hoon.

Aliya - N don't worry when we are here. Tumhare saaree bday ouftis yaha is bag me hai

Mukti - with matching footwear

Aliya - all approved by your stylist.

Nandini - seriously?

Aliya - yess humne pehle hi planning kar liya tha

Mukti - abhi jao ready hokar aao

Nandini - suree

Aliya - ye lo abhi k liye, ye dress aur ye sandals

Nandini - okay

Nandini goes to the bathroom but she comes back and hugs both of them . She goes to change.

Aliya - woaa you look amazing

Nandini - really?

Mukti - manna padega aliga great work

Nandini - matlab

Aliya - this dress is from my exclusively new spring collection and also its your birthday gift

Nandini - sach me?

Alia - yes and those are from mukti

Nandini - you guys are the best .

She twirls and enjoys her dress. She was wearing a drawstring floral co-ord crop top and mini skirt with a tie up sandal which had a beautiful flower in it. Her dress was pastel light green and yellow.  Same goes with her sandals.

Nandini - abhi chale?

Mukti - great work Aliya she's looking fab

Aliya - thank you

They heads out for breakfast. It was the same place where they had the midnight celebration. All decorated with white and pastel shades flowers. 

As Nandini enters she was mesmerized.

Nandini - wow its just like a fairytale.

Aliya - it actually is.

Manik - Happy birthday once again my little one.

He offers his hand to Nandini. Nandini holds his hand and they goes to the table. And sits for breakfast.

Cabir - breakfast toh ho gya aage ka kya plan hai?

Dhruv - haa manik

Manik - a cruise party

Nandini - what?

Manik - yes, we are celebrating your bday in a cruise. All the arrangements have been done just nikalna baki hai. Its 10.30 now hum waha jayenge by 12pm till then you guys and click picture get ready anything you want.

Nandini - really

Manik - yes

To be continued