MANIK

Manik was shaking in anger. Bottles after bottles of alcohol. His nandini his pride didn't trust him over a good for nothing girl. And after all this she didn't even bother to confront him for once instead sent Alia to inform him that she no longer wants to stay with him and move out to her penthouse the next day.

How? Why ? Why didn't she trust her manik ? Was there relationship that weak?

Manik

You didn't do right Nandini. You hurt me when i needed you the most. You didn't support me , stand by me when you were the most important person to me out of everything.

He was crying for his love. He believed that Nandini would come to him for at least once , but no he was wrong , she never came. Never and left for her penthouse , Manik was heavily under the influence of alcohol he called Nandini but she wasn't picking up so he ended up sending voicemails to him , and drifted to sleep.

Next Morning

His head was paining like bitch.

Manik - fuck , mujhe itni peeni nahi chahiye thi , but wait

All his memories came back his breakup with Nandini everything , anger rushed through his veins and he slammed another vase into pieces.

Cabir - tod le jitni cheeze todni hai , but apna gussa khatam hone maat de , you have to fight for yourself.

Cabir came inside the room with a glass of lemonade.

Manik - tu kyu aya hai yaha jaa yaha se , go away , tujhe ek molester ke sath rehne ki koi zarurat nahi hai

Cabir - shut the fuck up dude. I trust you more than i trust myself. Mujhe pata hai tune esa kuch nahi kiya hai

Manik - sirf tujhe mujpe yakeen hai baki

Cabir - listen i know Nandini ne jo kiya wo galat hai , mai khud bhi shocked hu but wo baadme dekhenge, the thing is hume teri innocence prove karni hogi

Manik - nahi karni mujhe kuch bhi prove .

Cabir - tu ek ladki k liye apni itni saalon ki mehnat pani me nahi jaane de sakta Manik . You were the rockstar of Space. Fight for yourself. Tu itna weak nahi ho sakta when you were the strength of our group. Come on Manik we need you Fab5 needs you please at least humare sath toh esa maat kar.

Manik didn't know when a tear escaped from his eyes , he hugged cabir who hugged him back.

Cabir - chal aja , breakfast kar le fir sochenge.

Manik nodded and went insde the washroom to get fresh. Meanwhile Cabir cleaned his room which was shattered with broken pieces of glass and alcohol. After cleaning he called Nandini and informed him about Manik . Nandini was regretting but she had to do this.

Nandini was currently working on her penthouse , with her cyber team to get the cctv footage which has been easily destroyed by Nyonika and Anisha . Rohan was helping her too. Everyone knew about this plan except Mukti Manik Dhruv and Shinella and Adish.

Everyone was calling Nandini one after another so she had to switch off her phone and use other phone which was provided by Rohan for the work.

3days later.

Finally after much hardwork and sleepless nights they were able to unveil the truth. The video where Manik's innocence was proved was uploaded online. Entire media was on fire again. Anisha was destroyed within seconds by Nandini.

#manikisthehero

#westandwithmanik

#manikwins

Are trending in twitter and Instagram. Finally Nandini sighed in relief. She switched on her phone after 5days.