NANDINI - the reconciliation

10 days prior to the attack day.

Today Manik came back from Pune after 15days. I couldn't control my emotions and ran to hug him , he didn't hug me back and i couldn't feel his warmth , i was taken aback when he glared me with his furious eyes.
After that conversation i knew i fucked it up bad. I was determined to make Manik forgive me , there's no way i will leave him.

That night he didn't come in the room. I was waiting for him so I slept in the couch itself. I heard some shuffling sound and saw Manik picking up the pillow and blanket and walking out.

Getting up quickly i grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Maat jao" he removed his hand from a walked out. I cried again thinking how badly i screwed everything.

Next morning i was not ready to go office so i was sitting in my room reading a book , Manik came in and directly went inside the washroom without taking a single glance at me. I came out with hiss business attire and left.

I slept for the whole day , again at night we had dinner together but manik and cabir were not here. I lost my appetite and camr back to my room.

Again Manik came back late picked his blanket and Pillow and started to walk out of the room but he stopped and my hopes were awakened. But he moved inside the closet i took tue opportunity to lock the room and hide the keys inside my clothes.

He came out and again went towards the door but the door was locked , he glared at me .

He stood infront of the bed his hands folded over his chest.

Manik - keys

Nandini - ig you slipped your tongue it should be kiss.

Manik - nandini , don't test my patience, keys

Nandini - manik bohot hua please at least sleep in this room

Manik - i won't, give me the keys

Nandini - why wre you afraid that you will not be able to control yourself.

Manik - in your dreams

Nandini - trust me you would to listen about my dreams.

Manik - shut up.

He was pissed but at least he agreed to sleep in the same room although in the couch. Well the couch was not helping him , he wws 6ft for god sake , his tall body would never fit in the couch.

He looked uncomfortable, i got up from my bed and stood infront of him.

Manik - what?

Nandini - go to the bed

Manik - no

Nandini - fine you don't want to sleep with me , go the bed i will take the couch.

He said nothin a simply went to the bed . I sighed and laid down on the couch.

Soon sleep engulfed both of us.

I finally decided to join my office today.and my plan to take Nyonika down will start from today.

My IT team is doing there best find her information and 70% of it is complete.

Our days at home passed the same. Nothing changed Manik still gives me cold shoulder. One thing in good he started sleeping in the same room as me and even ate the food i cooked. But during the first few days he even refused to eat what i cooked.

Alia Dhruv Cabir are helping me a alot as for Mukti she does talks to me but is very upset with me because of what i did with Manik.

I was in my office thinking about how my one careless mistake is turning out to be my biggest nightmare.