its a wrap!

Mukti - guys toh cake Kate?

Cabir - haa yaar bohot bhukh lagi hai

Aliya brings the cake and they came together to cut the cake. They called everyone to cut the cake including the staff persons.

Nandini - ek min ..

Dhruv - ab kya?

Nandini - ruko

She hands over her phone to staff member and calls her parents.

She then cuts the cake and feeds Manik. It was a cute moment and they have an eye lock

Cabir - haa chalo bhai ho gya hum sabko nahi milega.

Everyone laughs at this . Manik and Nandini takes a big piece and feeds it to Cabir.

Manik - le tu hi kha

Cabir was trying to say something but couldn't as his mouth was filled with cake. One by one Nandini feeds everyone , they enjoyed had dinner and finally wrapped the party at 3am .

Manik - guys humari kal raatki flight hai. Toh afternoon ko we can come to the beach and jitna ho sake we can explore.

Nandini- yaa alright abhi sone chale.

Cabir- mujhse toh utha bhi nahi jayega mai yagi sounga . I hope you guys don't mind

Nandini - haa ek kaam karo sab yahi so jao subah dekhenge

Saying so they all slept together in the same room . Cabir and dhurv on the couch. Manik nandini slept on the floor and aliya mukti on their bed.

It was 9 am Aliya wakes up and she calls everyone.

Aliya - guys utho .....we don't have much time today

Everyone wakes up slowly. They unwilling gets up and goes to their rooms.

Manik - abhi 30mins me we will reach the hotel we can have breakfast their and visit the nearby places. Fir kuch time baad beach me chalenge.fir waha hi pas me lunch karke we will pack our things fir kuch time aur beach me then we will head out to the airport.

Cabir (folding his hands) - ji guide ji.

Manik slowly hits him in his head.

As the plans goes they enjoys alot in the Bahamas. They went to the local market tried their foods. Did some shopping and as planned went to the beach.

They played like kids in the beach. Manik chasing nandini with a handful of sand , aliya capturing it. While dhruv throws sands on her. Mukti cabir drinking fighting and enjoying the beach. They were wet as well as full of sand. Luckily they got to enjoy a beach party . And everyone recognised them and asked them to sing after a alot of denial they performed and everyone dances enjoys the electrifying fab5 and nandini.

They were damn tired, they changed and went to have their lunch.

Cabir - yaar i swear mujhe itni bhukh lagi hai na

Manik - haa toh khaa na ji bhad ke

Cabir- yahi karne wala hoon just khana aa jaye

Aliya - yaa guys wese ye baat toh hai we all are hungry afterall we played so much and danced

Mukti- yaa yaar mera toh pura body sand sand ho gya tha

Aliya nandini dhruv manik cabir - same.

Dhruv - and we got to perform after so long

Cabir- haa yar it was an amazing experience

Dhruv - accha hai we got a little rehearsal for your concert