Together forever

The entire day passed by Nandini preparing for her much awaited night and Manik becoming restless as he didn't get to see her for the entire day.

He for the entire day kept asking Cabir , Dhruv Alia Mukti about Nandini's plan but none of them said anything, Manik would only respond with one word to them that it 'traitor'

Nandini called Rohan and asked him to help her with Manik as he was continuously calling him

Manik - what are you doing here?

Rohan - tujhe lene aya hu

Manik - where?

Rohan - surprise

Manik (glaring) - dare to use the word again , i hate this word now.

Rohan - shut up dramebaaz abhi chal.

Manik huffed and followed Rohan. After driving for sometime he took him near a cliff

Manik - don't tell me tu mujhe yaha se phekne wala hai

Rohan - oh shit , mera plan reveal ho gya

Manik glared at him and he chuckled.

Rohan - chill bro , ye le beer and enjoy

They sat in the bonet of their car and sipped beer while watching the view.

Rohan - so what's up with Nandini

Manik - yesterday we talked and I haven't seen her since this morning because apparently madam is planning some surprise for me

Rohan - i know

Manik - lagta hai mere alawa sabko pata hai

Rohan - parso shaadi me chal raha hai?

Manik - teri shaadi?

Rohan - dude no , Kavyansh's brother

Manik - oh the oberoi's , yaa dulhan Nandini aur Aliya ki dost hai so most probably we are going.

Rohan - hmmm . Rishi called me they are pregnant.

Manik - congratulations to him man.

After chattinf for sometimes Rohan's phone chimed with a notification. He smiled and got off his car.

He asked Manik to sit and they drove towards Nandini's penthouse. As soon as he ringed the doorbell Nandini opened the door wearing a floor length red silk gown.

Nandini - hii

Manik - bye

He was going but Nandini held his hand and pulled him in.

Manik looked around and didn't find any changes he frowned

Nandini - kuch dhund rahe ho?

Manik - umm ya surprise?

Nandini - ohh (she twirled) i am your surprise

Manik - i love this surpise then

He pulled her by her waist , her hands landed on his chest and she giggled.

Nandini - ummhmm Mr. Malhotra , let's go your surprise is outside.

Thry went towards the balcony where there was a pool too. It was entirely decoration with red roses , balloons and a dinner table was set up on the cornor. The pool had rose petals and scented candles.

He was looking around when he was Nandini kneeling in front of him.

"Okay , I don't know how to do this but i will try , so Mr. Manik Malhotra the firefly to my darkness thank you for coming in my life 8years ago and making it so different and fun for me. From monster Manik to sweetheart Manik you never put any kind of filter around me , you loved me when i couldn't love myself. These 10days when you were upset with me i felt like killing myself day by day , Manik on my Birthday few years back i gifted you my heart but today i wanna gift you my soul too , accept me and will you marry me ? " She took out a ring from her dress's pocket and forwarded it to Manik.