A WHAT?

6months later.....

Rising star Anisha Kashyap accused Manik Malhotra for molestation.

It was the headline all over the country. Manik was no where to he found. Everyone was finding for him but he was shut in a dark empty room taking out all his rage , breaking things getting drunk and even thinking about hurting himself. How could he? How could he hurt the woman of his dreams , how could he trust that bitch when even universe was sending him signals not to trust her but his unconscious mind was too ignorant about all this.

Nandini's entire world was turned upside down. Last 6months were nothing but pure bliss. They were planning for their wedding after their agreement on Nidhi's wedding.

Nidhi was out for a 1month long honeymoon with her dear husband. They came back to Mumbai and had a blast with the guys and then returned back to US.

Alia Dhruv were having a on off relationship but everything got right when Dhruv surprised her for a Seychelles vacation. They came back recently. Alia's paris fashion week was a blast. Nandini was the show stopper and the show was a hit.

Mukti was enjoying her lovy dovy time with Adi and focusing solely on him for now. They were happy and Mukti moved out with him too.

Cabir's radio work was on its top. He was the moved loved rj now. Navya and him were doing co-parenting but soon Navya moved in with them. Abir had a hard time in first few days of school but now he is used to still throws tantrums to his beloved aunts and uncles and they happily fulfill his wishes.

Shinella and Rohan stays together now. After the wedding Rohan proposed Shinella on a very romantic date. Since then they are dating.

Nandini and Manik were having a great time but from past 2months , a new girl joined their band. And she keeps throwing herself on Manik even after thousands of rejection she is too adamant.

Two months ago , Anisha Kashyap joined fab5 since then she has proven herself to be a worthy of her position. But something was off about her. The way she used to stare at Manik or Rohan or Dhruv was noticable. The girls were not bothered thinking that its just a normal fangirl crush. Nandini had to fly to Italy for her new business there. She was supposed to be back within 15days.

Manik here was handling her works, Shinella Alia busy with their boutique and wedding planning company. Rohan used to pay often visits to Manik.

5days before Nandini's arrival.

Manik waa working inside Nandini's office. Someone knocked so he asked them to come in. The door opened and Anisha came in with a very charming smile.

Anisha - hi sir

Manik - what makes you come here Anisha?

Anisha - umm nothing particular i was getting bored so came here

Manik - do i look like an entertainer to you? You can't come and sit here without any work.

Anisha - but sir others toh always come and sits with you for hours even shinella too

Manik - never compare yourself with shinella or any others Anisha. They are my family.

Anisha - make me your family too

Manik - what?

Anisha - cut the crap Manik. You are with Nandini for a very long time now , ain't you bored? Look at me i can give you anything why don't you understand.

Manik - Anisha, this is last time i am telling you this please stop bothering me unless you want to get fired. I am not leaving Nandini.

Anisha - come on Manik you are such a bore let's make some fun , shall we?

Saying so she gets off her seat and starts walking towards Manik opening her hair and undressing herself.

Manik - Anisha stop it , are you sick?

Anisha - no i want to make you mine

Manik - shut up woman, don't let me lose my calm

Anisha - lose it Manik show me what you got

She came to sit in his lap and that's when Manik lost it. He pushed her with a death glare

Manik - i was tolerating enough, its over now, you are fired.

He called the gaurds and then escorted her to outside.

Anisha made sure to take revenge from Manik because of her humiliation. She was a mad woman, she didn't see that it was her fault but she felt humiliated when the gaurds saw her in the ground with half of her clothes undone.

Short chapter but that's it for this some. Promising a longer chapter for the next

Ig - _lianawrites_