Coroner's Report

Warnings:
violence, blood/bleeding, gore, swearing, murder, death, knives, stabbing, guns, vomitting, mention of overdose/suicide, under-age drinking

Please message me on Wattpad if you need me to add any more or censor any of the words with an asterisk or other symbols if needed!

Disclaimer: all the events and most of the locations are fictional, as well as some characters except Gerard Way, based on My Chemical Romance frontman. Therefore, none of the occurences in this story happened in real life and is just written for storytelling and entertainment purposes.

It was a bold choice for me to create an 'x Reader' (Y/n) MCR fanfiction and spill all my blood, sweat, and tears into it. I truly despise OC fanfictions and I couldn't ship Gerard with Frank or Ray or anybody else. I wanted to create a story with Gerard, and I didn't want to write Frerard, so I wasn't sure what his partner would be. So it would be for the reader to decide. I know '(Y/n)' has a terrible reputation, but some people have to learn how to ignore such things. The reader is gender-neutral as well, so they/them pronouns are used. Thank you.

Point of View throughout the book: Reader's
*Unless said otherwise

This book was all independently done. Meaning I have planned, written, and edited everything by myself. Though thank you to everyone who has supported me since day one. <3

This book has a Spotify playlist soundtrack. Some scenes will say "[song title starts playing]" as if those were subtitles and if this was a show/film. Whenever a song will "play" until the end of the chapter and doesn't say anything about the song actually stopping, the song actually ends at the end of the chapter, unless specified it continues throughout the chapter after. I hope that makes sense... Another bold choice of mine. How wonderful.

This book is loosely based on and inspired by the series "The End of the F***ing World" on Netflix.

Y/n = your name
or, you can substitute with an oc or anyone who is not a member of MCR because they will already be characters in this book

The reason I don't want people to substitute the (Y/n) and (Y/l/n) with Frank Iero is because there are a ton of frerard fics and I want this book to be special and for anyone.

Y/l/n = your last name/other

Started: July 10, 2021
Finished: February 3, 2022
*In the process of editing

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy! Voting (or kudos or likes) and commenting are very helpful and very appreciated, as well as strongly encouraged. Have a good day/night!

And if you're reading this at 3 AM, I hope you can have a good and long sleep <3