His Proposal

Rosalia's pov:

I was laying on my bed & trying to read a novel. But I couldn't forget about what happened earlier. Mr Knight was very scary but I couldn't just forget about his voice.

" I expect you to look pretty on that day"

Why he would say that.

He was very handsome and intimidating. I've never seen anyone like him. His personality is somehow different. My thoughts were completely occupied by him that night. I couldn't read the novel anymore as sleep took over me.

 I couldn't read the novel anymore as sleep took over me

Next day at work...

I was called by miss Kate. I knocked on the door as she instructed me to come in.

"Miss Brown, I found out that Kevin called you to his office yesterday"

"Yes mam"

"I want to know what he said to you"

Even though I didn't realize why she was asking me that but I told her that Mr Knight wanted to meet me outside of the office.

She was seeming taken aback by my words. She didn't say anything about that and ordered me to leave.

After coming back from the office I watered my plants. I love plants. I don't have much though. I don't have sufficient space in my apartment for them. I wish to grow my collection bigger real soon. Then I made dinner and ate alone. I miss Kristen so much. I don't like living alone. I've so much to talk to her. I texted her asking when is she coming back.

Tomorrow is Sunday & I'm hella nervous about meeting Mr knight. I did my night routine and drifted off to sleep.

The next day:

I woke up and checked my mobile.
I received 2 texts one made me happy and the other one made me nervous.

Heyy bestie, I'm coming back today...
I've so much gossip to do... I also invited matt over dinner we'll have so much fun today. Can't wait to meet you 🥺🥺 love ya 😘
- Kristen

Cafe royale bistro, 5 pm sharp.
- unknown number

It must be Mr knight's pa I thought. I didn't reply to that. And Texted back to Kristen that I too was excited about our little dinner party.

Matt is Kristen's bf. They are dating since 1st year of college. They are an adorable couple. He comes over once in a while. We have 2 bedrooms in our apartment so it's no issue.

Time passed by quickly. I took a shower and chose a white knee-length dress & paired it with white high heels. Even though I don't own many dresses I took quite a long time to choose that.

I did light makeup and kept my hair open.