Truths and Lies

: ROSALIA's POV :

I tied the thin bow knot of my dress tightly around my small waist while staring at my reflection in the mirror.
A little more concealer is needed and then I will be done covering these marks. Kevin always creates plenty of new hickeys before the old ones can fade. I was not an everyday makeup person before but it seems to be my best friend now.

Yesterday night, Kevin bestowed me with lots of roses, diamonds and gifts. Our three months anniversary it was. I am a little curious about what might be inside those shiny wrappers cause I did not get any time to open them last night. He can act such a caring and loving husband occasionally that I wonder is it really me who is to blame for provoking him unintentionally. Sometimes I think about whether I will be able to negotiate against his rules as per my will. I have seen a lot of changes in his behaviours over the past months. But the indomitably growing possessive side of his is something I am truly afraid of.

'I don't even like you breathing in any other man's direction' His words wavered in my mind. He had made it very clear that he has no intention to let me go. I see all dark thinking about what the future has in its store for us or will this marriage ever work.

I usually roam through the garden in the afternoon. But instead of there, I'll be visiting Aaron a little earlier today. That little baby must be waiting for me. Being all grumpy, he is having a hard time adjusting to his new caretaker.

Coming down from the second floor, I was walking towards Aaron's room but stopped when I heard some moaning sounds nearby. I turned my head towards the right-wing and saw the door of Kate's bedroom was left ajar slightly. At least two hours were still left for her to return home. Also, any male staff was not allowed inside the main building of the mansion. I so badly wanted to just move to the left-wing, directly to the little boy's room but a strong-bad intuition made me stride towards their bedroom.

"Keep your voice low, slut" I heard Eric groaning from outside the door. Something was definitely wrong. I could feel it.
With an abrupt push, I opened the door and encountered Eric with a topless girl above him. I gasped and turned around quickly.

"What the fuck Rose. Did you forget basic manners!" Eric shouted at me.

After a short, I turned over and saw the girl had scampered away from the bed wrapping a sheet around her naked body. Her maid's uniform was scattered on the floor. Her eyes had no shame in them. Surprisingly, she was the same girl who delivered me the wrong dress months ago. I remembered her distinctly cause she was the youngest among the maids.

"How dare you, shameless bastard?" I shouted back at Eric shifting my gaze to him.

"Oh, Rose... Sorry. ... I really am. Please... please don't tell anyone about what you just saw. It will never happen again... I-I promise" Eric said mimicking my serious tone and making fun of the situation.

"If that's what you think I would say then back off. Stop invading my personal space. I don't want to involve with you anymore" Eric said pointing his finger at me.

"Personal space! You are engaged to Kate. She loves you blindly. You are cheating on her behind her back." I said furiously. He did that to me in the past... now doing the same to Kate and God knows to how many more.

"Shut the fuck up and get out of my room." That bastard spat out.

"You are a filthy cheater! Someone like you can never improve. Poor Kate! She feels lucky to have you in her life." I was sick and tired of his grossness.