Nightmare

[ triggering content ahead  ]

                 -: Rosalia's POV :-

The car ride was dead silent. I never dared to speak a word to Kevin. He was seeming pissed off but he was oddly calm during the ride. If I say I was nervous it would be an understatement.

After getting out of the car, he gripped my wrist and kept dragging me all the way to the bedroom. It was becoming tough for me to match his pace in those heels. I was stumbling in those heels.

" Kevin, please slow down. You are hurting me" I tried to release myself from his grip but failed as he was gripping my arm with so much force.

"Stop getting on my nerves, Rosalia. You are in enough trouble already" he glared at me and pushed me inside the bedroom and locked the door behind.

"Please Kevin. I've not done any ... anything" I pleaded.

" Shut the fuck up. You have not done anything? First, you purposely dressed like a whore to humiliate me in front of the whole club. Second, you dare to flirt with a boy right in front of my eyes. ONE DAY just for one day I let you go out of the mansion and that's what you have done." He howled while jerking my arm hardly.

"Please believe me this dress was sent to me by the maid. And I ... I was not flirting. He was just hel-" I tried to speak the truth but he cut me off.

"Stop fucking lying on my face, Rosalia. I never thought you to be this cunning behind your innocent face. And how dare you frame a random maid for your mischief." He spoke with much anger and resentment in his voice.

I didn't know what to say. I realised that Eric knew dressing like that in public as the boss's wife would offend Kevin. But I can't even blame Eric without any proof and even if I do one thing will lead to another and he'll just get to know about my past which I've been hiding from the beginning.

"Please stop. You are hurting me, Kevin" I cried out in pain as his grip on my arm got stronger. I was sure that it would bruise later.

"You went too far today Rosalia. You took advantage of me going easy on you" He was looking absolutely ferocious and his eyes were dark.
I might have humiliated him in front of people by dressing like that but I was unfamiliar. It was not my fault.

"I...I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry" I was on the verge of crying.

"Little one you will be sorry cause I'm not gonna spare you from playing games with me" He let go of my arm with a jerk and sat on the velvet couch which was right in front of me. I couldn't decipher what he was trying to do through his actions.

"Strip" he suddenly ordered looking directly into my eyes.

I looked down. I could never do this. The only thing that I'm left with is my self-respect. I won't let him humiliate me like that.

"STRIP" he shouted making me flinch. I remained silent and unmoved.

He came closer to me and pulled my chin making me look into his eyes which were filled with rage. The rage of his dominance was making me more vulnerable.

"I don't like to repeat myself, I said strip. Now" he growled in my ear. His lips were touching my earlobe.

"I won't," I said bluntly gathering all the courage that was left in me.

"Wifey, you are a courageous little kitten. Aren't you? After what you have done today you still have the courage to defy me? But my dear wife I love destroying courage. Guess what it's one of my favourite hobbies." He said while taking off his tie and wrapping it around his hand and soon started dragging me near the bed.