Chapter Two - Private Jet

So my brothers seem to be rich as this fancy bitch is on a fucking private yet. Wtf? I could get used to this not gonna lie. Am kinda scared though. You know this is kinda too good to be true you know. So the social worker whatever her name is said my eldest brother is going to meet me off the plane so hey it is what it is. Crazy?! I just hope they are nice but knowing my luck it's just going to be more people to beat me or what my parents call good parenting. An air hostess just told me we are about to land ahhhhhh. Fuck?! I hate meeting new people especially moving in with fucking strangers who are supposedly my brothers like that makes any fucking sense.

The plane landed quite quick well when your on a private yet you kinda don't notice the time. Time goes fast when you're having fun. I stepped out of the plane and saw a black limo with a tall man in a suit staring at me. He was very intimidating but also gave me the teddy bear vibes.

"Bambina?" He asked in a soft firm voice causing me to stiffen

"Bambina?" He asked in a soft firm voice causing me to stiffen. "Who are you?" I nervously ask.

"I am Enzo. You are Aria? Correct?" He answers. "Yes" I reply. 

"I've missed you so much! I am your second eldest brother and Alessandro is the oldest and your legal guardian. He would've loved to come but was held up with work so sent me here. Your other brothers are awaiting your arrival at home" he says while opening my door and gesturing for me to get in and comes around the other side of the car to sit next to me. "Enzo, can I ask you something please?" I asked. "Of course Bambina" as he wipes the tears off my face that I didn't even know appeared. "How many brothers do I have?" "5 Bambina" he smiles. "Can you stop calling me that?" "I am sorry sweetheart. I just will always see you as my baby sister" I tried not to be rude but everything was a lot and I had to close my eyes. "It's okay. Rest for a bit" he kisses my forehead and I flinch and move my head away and I could sense the heartbreak as he lies back in his seat.