Chapter Twenty Nine - Christmas Day

THIRD-PERSON POV

Today was De Luca's first family Christmas with Aria. Not only was it Aria's first Christmas with a family who loved her but it was also her secret girlfriend Zoe's first Christmas since her parents left her and her little sister Franny.

All the oldest brothers were preparing for Christmas morning. Andrea was in charge of breakfast meanwhile the other two were busy sorting all the presents for the younger ones. Late last night when everyone went to bed Alessandro went shopping for last-minute presents for Zoe and Franny. He wanted them to have an amazing Christmas as well. He looked at the two sisters and he saw his lost sister when she had no family.

There was only one thing left to do after everything was set up, and that was to awaken Satan's spawns. First, they went to the easiest sibling to wake up which had to be the loudest in the house. The brothers knew what they were doing. Their dirty work was going to be done by their loudest sibling. They threw them into the deep end. Gabriel De Luca, nicknamed the Hacker, was the loudest.

GABRIEL POV

After Alessandro woke me up, I glanced at the clock and it read 5.00 am. Immediately I knew I had one task. That was task was the most difficult one I've ever had. It was almost a dangerous mission, but I was up for a challenge. Things were getting kind of boring.

I came bursting through into Matteo's room. I quickly regretted my actions when Matteo awoke with his eyes remaining shut and pointing his gun at me.

"Relax, it's me!" I yelled. He lowered his gun for a second. "What time is it?" He opened his eyes and looked over at me angry and read the time on his phone and aimed his gun at me.

"Dude, it's Christmas. It's meant to be a white Christmas, not a red one."

"Yeah, we'll see" Placing the gun back on his nightstand, he smirked. After walking over to me sleepily, he hit me across the face. I stormed out of the room and made my way to Aria's room. I decided it was best not to burst in the room as I did with Matteo considering it didn't end well for my beautiful face that was probably going to be black and blue in this years Christmas photo.

I knocked on her door and took it as my queue to enter when I heard a grunt from inside. I walked in and knocked again to make my presence known. "It's Christmas" I yelled excitedly. To no surprise, Matteo slapped me on my arm. Aria sat up grumpily and bent down and picked something up. Next thing I knew it I was dodging a slipper. "What is up with everyone trying to bruise me today?" I gasped."Maybe, you shouldn't wake us up this damn early" she groaned.

"Any way you missed" I laughed. "If I wanted to hit you, I would have hit you, and, trust me, that would have been worse than a slipper." I shuddered in fear. My family scare me. Christmas is supposed to be white. If only one day could be free from violence.

"Now come on you need to wake your friends" I clapped my hands together. This time I did get hit by her slipper. Ouch.

ARIA POV

After I was awoken by the evil and annoying Gabriel. I went into the spare room to wake Franny and Zoe.

Franny had jumped out of bed and ran into my arms. I carried her downstairs into the living room while Zoe walked along beside me. We walked past the guards and noticed that our brothers had made them all wearing Santa hats.

 We walked past the guards and noticed that our brothers had made them all wearing Santa hats