Chapter Eight - Friends

Eventually, I started school and you know it sucks. Hey, it's going to be a different experience than the last time because now I have a family there which is either gonna be in my favour or against me but you know what fuck it!

"Sorrelina, it's time for breakfast and then the twins are going to take you to school so best hurry up." Andrea knocked on my door.

"Okay coming" I groaned trying to find the strength to get my lazy ass out of my bed. Why is it whenever it's time you need to get up your bed is the comfiest thing in the world but when trying to get to sleep it feels like it's made of bricks? Guess it will be one of the things I will never understand which am kinda used to at this point.

So eventually I rolled outta bed because you know standing is so last year. I crawled over to my wardrobe and held on to the handle to pull myself up with the strength I have left which is no existent.

"Aria, hurry up the twins aren't morning people"

"Great, another thing we have in common"

"Come on quit moaning, it isn't that bad that you are like us"

"Mhhm, whatever" I rolled my eyes causing a chuckle from Andrea listening outside my room.

"You know I hate you right?" I joked

"Love you too" Andrea smiled. I rolled my eyes. I was kinda hoping to annoy him but I guess I need to upgrade my annoying skills because it seems I've gotten a bit soft since coming to this hell hole I call home.

I quickly put on a cute tartan skirt and a black jumper and made my way to the door only to be stopped by an angry Allesandro "What do you think you are wearing?" he questioned me as I looked down to find my skirt wasn't below my knees and I knew instantly what the bastard's problem was. Yes, I called him a bastard well not to his face anyway because imagine what a shit show that would be.

Quickly I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room and slammed the door in his arrogant face and of course with a big fake smile of course

Quickly I rolled my eyes and walked back to my room and slammed the door in his arrogant face and of course with a big fake smile of course. I got changed into a pair of blue denim jeans instead of a skirt. Couldn't be bothered with an argument so I will wait until I wake up more and then will go off on him. 

Alessandro Pov:

I walked downstairs towards the Kitchen where I found Andrea and Enzo in the kitchen arguing while Andrea does the dishes after he just made my siblings their pancakes before they went to school. "Bye bitches" I heard Aria yell while slamming the door behind her. Matteo and Gabriele were waiting in the car for a while. 

"You son of a bitch?" Andrea yells and Enzo mumbled something in Italian and I honestly couldn't even make it out he was talking that bloody fast. I don't know what side of the bed they woke up but the bastards were giving me another headache. "Enough!" I yelled while smacking my fist down on the kitchen table causing the two morons to jump. "Now, what the hell is going on?!" I demanded.