Chapter Three - New Life

It had been a while we were driving for and I had fallen asleep only to be awakened by my brother carrying me bridal style in the house. I kept my eyes closed scared to move as I didn't know what to say and honestly not mentally prepared to meet my brothers. When we got inside he placed me on the sofa and rest my head on his lap and stroked my hair. I had never felt this kinda love before. It's kinda weird. I barely know him and yet I feel so comfortable around him already. I heard 3 footsteps walk into the room and watching me and felt the presence of someone lift my feet and place them on their lap. I immediately flinched and making everyone know I was awake. 

I eventually got the courage to open my eyes and looked up and made eye contact with Enzo looking down at me with tears in his eyes. I tried to jump up but felt him pull me back down onto his lap. "It's okay your safe" he lifted me on his lap and pulled him to a warm hug and instantly laid my head on his shoulder and felt sheltered. "Principessa, some people would love to meet you" he whispered in my ear.

 Enzo then let go of me and helped me off of him and onto the seat next to him. "Hello Aria, I am your brother Andrea. I am the third oldest and I am 23. Right here are the twins Matteo and Gabriele who are 17 and will be accompanying you at school. 

"Hello, I am Gabriele and my pronouns are they/them. I am non-binary." Gabriele smiled and Matteo hit them "Ignore him. He's the weird twin" Matteo rolled his eyes as Gabriele rolled his eyes. Gabriele yelled "Group hug" and they all came running towards me and I hid behind Enzo. "No! Leave her alone!" Enzo yelled causing me to jump in the air. After that, Enzo grabbed my hand and led me to my room. 

"Do you like it?" Enzo asked nervously

"Do you like it?" Enzo asked nervously. "Yeah, I love it," I said shyly.