Chapter 19: In Position

Xavier POV:

"Everyone is in position sir"

This is it. It's finally time. Everyone has been cleared out, besides the members of the court who follow the king. The king is still wear he was before. He is too full of himself to realize the switch in the room. His guards, that really follow me, are not surrounding him to protect him, but to keep him in place.

"You know the plan. Once we have everyone captured, Mick you will safely remove Rose from the chaos and into my mother's garden." I will not take any risk of my princess getting hurt.

"Now" I announced to them. Then, it all began. The king and his followers were seized and any weapons they had on them were removed.

"What is going on here! Unhand me you idiot. I am your king!"

"They do not listen to you anymore Your Highness." I taunt.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Mick guiding Rose out of the room. She has not seen me yet, but she will soon. I just have to sort out some business with my beloved father.

~~~

Roselyn POV:

"What is going on here! Unhand me you idiot. I am your king!" I hear the king yell as the men and women in black surround us. The king isn't the only one yelling. Logan is currently grabbing my arm is a bruising grip, which is nothing new, but the nervous look on his and his parents face is.

"Let go of me!" Logan shouts as a man comes and separates him from me.

The man looks down at my bruised arm and then back to Logan. "He is not going to be happy with you." Then he turns to me and offers me a arm. "Please come with me Miss."

I was confused, but if this man was offering me a way to get away from Logan, I am gonna take it. I'm still not sure what is going on and if Logan has any part of it, but by the scarred look on his face, I'm thinking he knows about as much as me.

"Who are you? Where are we going?" I am nervous that my questions will upset the man, but he is my only way of finding any answers.

"My name is Mick and I am taking you to the Queens Garden."