He's your son, Grace!

.

"Seriously? He bought make-up for me?" were the words that tumbled from her pale lips.

Ana couldn't help but smile like an idiot and began to change into the summer dress that he bought especially for her.

After she had applied her make-up, glad that there was a red lipstick in one of the bags, (cause come on, her lips painted bright red was Ana's signature mark) she combed her long, wavy locks till it shone, using the hair clips to hold it up.

When she was done, Ana looked at her own reflection in the mirror, feeling satisfied at the moment. God... at last, after two days walking around in Christian's over-sized shirt, she finally felt and looked like herself.

Yup, this was her. The reflection that was staring back at her, was the Anastasia Steele she knew and liked. Her face wasn't as pale, her lips fiery red, and her thick locks fell in waves down onto her shoulders.

As the corners of her lips curled upwards into a smile, she nodded. "Yeah, she's back..."

.

.

... Meanwhile in Seattle ...

.

.

With a smile on her face, Mia walked into Grace's office.

"Good morning, mom."

"Mia?" Grace said with a surprised look on her face, and placed her glasses on her desk." What are you doing here, sweetie? Did you take the day off?"

Her daughter nodded, and plopped down on the small couch in the corner of the large office." Yes"

"Well?" Grace said, and looked at Mia dumbfounded." Are you gonna explain why you're here at this hour?"

"Mom, I'm exhausted." Mia replied, and placed a cushion over her face.

Grace got up from her seat, and walked towards the couch." Everything fine at the office, sweetie?"

"No." Mia replied, her voice muffled by the cushion over her pretty face." My boss is a pain in the ass."

Grace sighed deeply, and took a seat next to Mia.

"Make it better, mom?" Mia pleaded, and sat up.

She then scooted closer to her mother and placed her head on Grace's lap, her eyes closed.

As a smile played at her lips, Grace massaged Mia's temples with her fingers.

"I can slowly feel all the stress ebbing away..." Mia whispered, her eyes still closed." Don't ever leave me, mom..."

Grace chuckled at hearing that." I promise to never ever leave..." She told her daughter." Wanna talk about your day?"

"Nope" Mia replied, and hummed at one point.

While massaging her daughter's temples, a huge lump had formed in her throat.

It touched Grace that even though her youngest child had her own life now, and lived on her own, had her own career, she still came back to her for comfort.

Every single time...

And Elliot was the same.

If he had problems, his mom was the first he'd turn to.

So to sum it up, her oldest and youngest children, included their mom in almost every aspect of their lives.

That's why it was very hard for Grace that her second child, Christian, had shut her out of his life completely.