Vulture has a Heart ❤️

Peter's P.O.V. :
I just hope this day won't get any bad. I and Danny walked to nurse's office. Ms.Delian , the nurse comes to me and examines my wound. She brought a disinfected cotton plug and pressed against the wound gently , but the stinging sensation was too much for heightened senses...I hissed and  quickly grabbed Danny's hand and squeezed. She cleaned the wound , and Danny was quite the whole time, despite me holding his hand. When Ms.Delian was done patching my head up. I released Danny's hand , he smiled sympathetically. I was feeling dizzy for some reason, and tingling in the back my head , is making me go crazy, I was in verge of getting sensory overload.

'Now what ? Can this day can get any worse'

I stood up swaying little , I would have fallen if not for Danny , he caught right before I fell almost face fast .

"Hey Pete, you can lie down here I will inform your parents , maybe they'll  drop by and take you home" he says.

I shook my head slightly, "No Dan , let's just go to the class okay , I will be fine "

"I can't convince you , could I ? Hmm" , he shakes his head disappointedly "you're so stubborn pete ,you need to rest"

"Dan.. please" I say making my puppy eyes , which Danny cannot resist. He huffed and said "fine but on one condition you will tell us if you are getting bullied? Okay "

I hesitate. "No dan please I am fine , I am used to it by now. Please dan "

"Pete you can't just get used to it , I am going complaint to Mr.Morita right away" he exclaims barely holding back his anger now

I was about to reply but something got my attention , I heard him before he crashed on the window , we were walking by ,the sound of metallic wings, The Vulture.

'oh .my. god'

"Someone better called the 911, I want Spider-Man to be here" Vulture said and laughed maliciously. I was stuck under the pile of rubble, the glass that broke leaving cuts , and they were bleeding.  As I forced myself to lift the rubble off of  , I see Danny knocked out cold , a large piece of rubble must have hit him. I couldn't I fell back harder , my vision started to go blurry, black spots started to appear.

'this is not how I planned my birthday to go, I have to stay awake , not again , stay awake , stay awake'

I tried to stay conscious I really did, I heard people rushing towards our direction before the world went black.

Ava's P.O.V. :
We all heard a loud explosion , I see everyone getting panicked beginning to rush to exit because we all heard metallic wings , I knew it was The Vulture.

'fuck what's he doing in here , guess he's trying lore Spidey but we could help him this time'

I saw , my friends/teammates excluding Danny who took peter to nurse's office and hadn't returned yet. They seemed to have understanding, we made eye contact , Kamala joined us too , we know she is miss marvel , and she knows who we are so it was simple . All we had to do was find the source of explosion and check for injured students. We left the class , while the students were panicking and running , we wait for few minutes , and change in our suits and ran towards the site of explosion

'wait Danny and peter should be here by now , that's odd'

We ran , I immediately paled at the direction we were going, the same route Danny took peter. It took us a good 5 minutes , and the sight I saw made my blood boil, vulture was holding peter who was unconscious and bleeding. Before we could make move. Vulture got out of the hole he came through taking peter with him. Sam followed vulture. So did Kamala. I and Luke were going to leave but we hear a groan from on other side . It was  Danny , he must've been knocked out , we rush to him , he looked okay other than his forehead , which bleeding a little bit

"Hey Danny , you ok ?"
"Uh...awh.." is all he said. He blinked several times and then his face expression changed  into terrified one.
"PETER" he yelled trying to get up only greeted with pain, he asked panicking "peter ? where is he ? Is he ok? "
"Danny , you need to calm down okay " that was Luke. And he did calm down , repeated the same question again.
"Danny , vulture broke into school and took peter , I think he was trying to lore Spidey "
"HE WHAT? What are we waiting for , let's go get peter back " he says standing forgetting all the pain.

We were about to leave, I heard comm crackle , it was Sam,

"Tiger , can you hear me ?"
"Yeah bucket"
"Put it on speaker will you ?"
"Uh sure " I say as to why he is asking me to put it on speaker
"Guys , you won't believe if I told you , but Vulture took peter to the hospital and threatened the doctor to treat him and left , we tried to get to him before he was leaving but well he escaped"
"OooKk" I say , dragging ok a little longer .

I mean I am suprised but this is peter we're talking about , he is cute and adorable and definitely can pass for 10 year old.

"So you are telling me that Vulture , supervillain has a heart" Luke says. If we could see Sam he would have been shocked too with classic gold fish expression.

"Which hospital" Danny asks. "City hospital" Sam responds

"We will be there in ten" I say and we make our way to the hospital .

Natasha's P.O.V. :
I was having a bad feeling since my baby left , we had breakfast , and we're getting ready the suprise for him . I finished my part of work and turned on TV . I was flipping channels until I stopped at news channel which caught my eye , which was showing damaged building by the look of the building it looked quite familiar,  I turn volume up.

"I am Jessie Houdson with camera man Jake from NYC Times reporting live from the place ,that Vulture attacked. We are here at the Midtown tech Highschool. Let's know what happened in detail from one of the witnesses"

'oh my god , that's my baby's school I hope he's fine '

The reporter turned to a girl with dirty blonde hair ,with freckles and dark blue eyes , she looked scared and worried.

"Miss Bailey Bourbon , can you tell what actually happened? "

"We were in our class , then we heard a explosion , and started to run to safety , we were out but some of our classmates were missing , team ultimate came to the scene but before they could catch him he flew away with one of my classmate , Peter Parker , who was unconscious in his arms" she says sniffling and drying the tears of her eyes

I zoned out once I heard it , I was panicking , all had gathered around the TV by the time. I shot up from my spot and run towards the elevator.

I got into my car tracking Peter's number , he always had his phone in his pocket , with only one thought in my head.

'I gonna kill that bastard , I hope you're fine baby'

Hope you guys like this , I am sorry Spidey , but this is  necessary for plot.