Entity from the underworld

Peter's P.O.V. :

I saw Wanda , Uncle Steph and Loki looking a little bit uncomfortable in fact I could feel 'him' again but that's not what making us all uncomfortable. There's something else.

'peter we should leave, it's not safe, I can feel her , she's coming for us'

' I know J but I can't bail on my own we need tell someone'

'she'll kill anyone who knows about us to reach us, we can't risk peter'

'i know but there's gotta be some way I can warn someone about her'

'fine let's do that thing with Wanda and other two'

I can feel him getting connected with their they looked stunted for minutes , their gaze still not moving. Their bodies go stiff because of our little invasion in their heads they acknowledge us by looking in our direction .

'never have I expected you to be a host to demon petey ' loki voices out shocked

' I know right crazy things happen , anyway so Meet J. Hello humans oh we have a god here nice to meet you all I wish it was under different circumstances. So they sure do understand J get to the point yeah so there is a Demoness who had been after since I was brought here on earth through a ritual to protect peter by his parents because they didn't trust the families. I was most loyal to them than to the king of hell which drived him , one of his most powerful pawn under human's control was unacceptable to him tho and also I had been loyal to their ancestors. My lover Ahthea got mad that they seperated her lover which would be me Juzhal. Ex-lover. Thank you for reminding me that so she came after peter because of me and a number people died but Peter's blood line have upper hand on underworld connection and power to stop the king of hell from rising , he had enough and freed Ahthea now....she's coming for us'

'oh my god that'd put everyone in danger' uncle Steph voices fear leaking through every word of it

'yes but with mine and J's power combined can take anyone down the problem is this is not a suitable place I need to abandon you guys for god knows how long but I can't be here, I just want you guys to know is all' I voice out sad

' you don't have to go' they all shout in protest

I break connection as say " sorry guys"
I move away from the crowd , lights starts to flicker and then I left them for good , I know I am supposed to be strong and all that superhero Spider-Man whatever but this is a fight for peter to fight not Spider-Man. And I can fight my battles I can't left anyone get hurt in the cross fire

It doesn't takes time for me to reappear in deserted manor in deserted area. There she is standing in all fury.

"I bet you were gonna chicken out like last Time boy"

"Oh you wish , you would have killed my family , so yeah bitch "

"Ohh really, here's my welcome back Juzhal" she says throwing her energy blast at us

'Huh easy'

I use my hands like shield the impact making us step back little bit we're fine though , we look at her in eye , a smirk forms on our face while looking at shocked face of Ahthea.

"Pay back bitch " we yell and concentrate all our power combined and charge at her , when our powered fist collides with her stomach , she starts to burn in , bluish flames consume her leaving ashes of blue.

"Well that was easy don't you it's a little suspicious" I ask J

'yes, we need to go back to your home peter , I sense trouble brewing there'

" Right let's go" I say nad we a snap of finger I appear in the elevator Friday greets me . I am out of the elevator and caught by Wanda's chaos magic . I look at her I realised that she's not in her control someone else is controlling her.

" You're home , Petey and Juzhal" the same feminine voice calls out

"Ahthea, what the fuck " I say gritting my teeth , Juzhal is seething in anger too.

"Well I had fun now , true fun begins" she waves her hand nad Wanda uses her magic to choke me harder. Others well they're hypnotic state tied together oddly enough I could see Fury staring at us and looking at Ahthea too. But he couldn't speak.

"Wanda" I say , that's enough to release her from the spell , she looks wildly at me then turns back to face Ahthea who again is shocked that I freed Wanda from her hypnosis.

"Bitch" she stomps her foot , red energy trapping the Demoness but quite not enough , so Juzhal helps her whilst freeing my family from the hypnotic trances.

" I had enough of your bullshit , Ahthea" Juzhal talks through me , I internally cringe at the voice. We use our combined power this time we make sure gather her essense first and then use hell fire to burn her essense, an immense blue light consumes whole room leaving the audiences frozen in their spots.

She disintegrate , and Juzhal can't help the hellish laugh and scare shit out of everyone , then he gives me back the control of my body, exhausted I kinda sit down all to quickly in a nearby chair.

After catching my breath I sheepishly smile at my family members and say "hey guys "