secret is out

Peter's P.O.V.:

It's been long time since I asked Juzhal for help and I don't my own reserve of energy much. I am so damn exhausted. I can't take this...I wait...I am...I am gonna...

Juzhal's P.O.V.:

Peter always been a tough kid yes but he is also a hybrid, the one and only mixed breed be it among demons or humans. He is still young in demon terms but he is fine. He must be feeling so exhausted right now, and there you go he just collapsed on the sofa near. Child, you are going give them heart attack at this rate. Sigh. I should talk control and take him to his room. I take control of his body, his eyes snap open as my eyes does. I am pretty sure I startled some them, humans are really paranoid and what's with that one eye guy. He, does he know? Does he know who peter's parents? I should keep eyes on him. I look around and monotonously say "I am going bed early tonight, good night everyone" and with that I get on the elevator to peter's room and let him rest while I recharge too. *snore**snore*

Natasha's P.O.V.:

I got out of the trance, it happened so fast, a woman came and talked something and I don't remember anything. I look around, everyone but wanda, loki, fury and Stephen are in confused state just like me, then I suddenly remembered that peter went out in middle of the party. Panicking, My eyes scan the whole place and there is peter slowly staggering towards the sofa, he looks so exhausted. What in the world happen...I see the furniture are damaged, windows are broken. The whole party is in chaos, then I look back at my baby, he had collapsed on the sofa and isn't moving an inch

Tony: what the hell happened here!! Friday baby girl

Friday: bzzt...sss-s-sir bzzt bzzt...

Tony starts to try and get anything he can to know what happened here. Bruce had gone to check on peter, by the time. I am so shocked that I honestly have no idea what I am supposed to be doing, I feel helpless and useless. Then someone embrace me from back. "don't blame yourself, we'll find out what happened...our baby is tough kid nat, he will be fine" carol reassures, and I am almost convinced when sam, one of peter's friend yells and backs away from peter. I see him get up almost robotically, it's scaring me, and the most scary thing about it that my baby's brilliant brown are replaced pitch black pupils. He monotonously say "I am going bed early tonight, good night everyone" but it's not his normal voice , it almost sounds demonic. I want to go but dad signals to not follow. I finally loose it and ask wanda "Wanda! What the hell happened here? Tell me, did you see him, that wasn't my baby, the peter I know, what happened to him? Tell me wanda"

Wanda's P.O.V.:

Auntie nat is o pisssed, I don't know what to do, I look for help towards loki and uncle Stephen. Our eyes meet and so uncle Stephen explains how peter has a demon guardian or bodyguard with him all times, the situation and about how peter left his own birthday party to fight some demoness. To say everyone were shocked is an understatement. Uncle Stephen explained how peter had saved them all and that someone who spoke to them was Juzhal, the demon.

Then auntie nat asked Stephen, "is there a way to separate him from my baby...I never want to him like that Stephen...please I beg you Stephen, please look into It" and with that she sobs in auntie carol's embrace, who is whispering reassurance to her. To say this was quite memorable day for all of us is the least. This day is one of our worst nightmare. And its been too much for the day and so everyone decide they will rest in their rooms. The cake had melt, dishes and glasses broken, no one had the appetite anymore after they heard everything. I am afraid how peter is going handle them. I am curious too like them because he never brought anything related this or who he truly is. When he told me about spidey I thought that's it there are no more secrets but judging by how secretive peter is, I feel a little betrayed and oh how can I forget pietro's face was most hilarious among them all, I almost laughed.

__________________________________________________

Dear readers I am extremelysorry I haven't been updating this story, life is hard anyway, this story is not my strong forte like JoTR or DD&SS 

Do share your thoughts, let me know in the comments what are your expectation regarding this story, hope you like the update

Until then yours friendly

~ Purple spotlight(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧