Party 🎵 🎉

Wanda's P.O.V.:

I was in my room when Friday spoke

"Ms.wanda, peter is unconscious and so is eye-patch"

"WHAT??!!!...."

I jumped out of the bed , take the lift, made my way sprinting along the hallway and I kicked the door open , I know dramatic but then I saw Fury trying to wake peter up. Peter on the other hand looked pale his head was bleeding but it looked like his healing factor was kicking in.

I went to them and sat next to fury

"What happened here? "

"I don't know ,we were talking about why he was angry and about him being ...."

"Spider-Man"

"Wait...you know?"

"He didn't tell me fyi , I just read his mind"

"Oh..he was telling about anyone who he tells about this they die , I don't understand , that sounds ridiculous"

"Maybe not , three of his friends died , a police officer died, three janitors at his school died and a teacher at his school too, that why he's scared to tell anyone"

"What about us , do we count"

"No , coz we figured it out and confronted him so no I guess , I mean I have known for two years now , I am still alive"

"Hmm true , but we need to help him"

At that same point peter started stirring

"Looks like he's waking up"

"Hey Pete , petey wake up "

His eyes snapped open but they were not normal , his eyes where like orbs of pure black , scary to be honest. The black slowly start to fade and his eyes went to normal and again he passed out. Fury carried him to bed and tucked him in.

 Fury carried him to bed and tucked him in

"What are you going to say others ?"

"That he cried, got tired and slept"

"Cool , I am coming down there with you"

We came down to the living area , then everyone surrounded us asking for questions. We asked all them settle down first we told them that he's asleep and got tired from crying , and as for why he went away he was getting overwhelmed in here so. With that all went to get ready for the evening.

I went my room got a dazzling Red outfit , my lil bro always commented how great I look in red outfit , I put the way he said "Red suits you big sis , you always look amazing in red" now only if he was awake he would help me get my makeup done , he likes to do my hair too.