Finally it's time

Bruce's P.O.V:

I arrived at the tower , with Betty. She looked amazing as usual. We bought Peter formula puzzles and science posters as gift for his birthday . I was sitting in the living area reading Hobbit, because I remembered how peter want to me read it

*Mini flashback*

"You got back here soon" I say as Peter enters into my lab.
" Got my homework done , though I could use your knowledge in my research and project" he says
"Sure , you got something to say" I ask
He practically vibrates with enthusiasm
" Uncle Bruce , I read this book ' Hobbit' It was so amazing , I am usually a Sci-fi person , this one was cool, about that whole magic and all . You should definitely read it"  he said bouncing in his feet like 5 year old

*Mini flashback end*

I was half way through the book , I saw Natasha barreling towards the elevator doors. I immediately knew something was up , I looked up and saw others exchange concerned looks.

Tony was the first to speak " what's up with Nat? Did she say something when she left? " I just shrugged in response

" She was watching T.V. before she left " Clint pointed out. I turned on the T.V. , News channel was reporting some attack at school. I turned the volume up.

"I am Jessie Houdson with camera man Jake from NYC Times reporting live from the place ,that Vulture attacked. We are here at the Midtown tech Highschool. Let's know what happened in detail from one of the witnesses"

The reporter turned to a girl with dirty blonde hair ,with freckles and dark blue eyes , she looked scared and worried.

"Miss Bailey Bourbon , can you tell what actually happened? "

"We were in our class , then we heard a explosion , and started to run to safety , we were out but some of our classmates were missing , team ultimate came to the scene but before they could catch him he flew away with one of my classmate , Peter Parker , who was unconscious in his arms" she says sniffling and drying the tears of her eyes

We immediately understood what had happened I excused myself to get the Med-Bay ready just in case. Everyone looked so worried , some furious , Wanda in particular was having hard time dealing with her feelings , she left to her room. I hear Tony curse and ask Friday to bring details on the attack to see if Peter was okay .

After an hour I received a message from Natasha saying if  the healing serum was in stock, I checked the safety chamber there were more purple vials of healing serum which could last for a couple years. I reply to her they are in stock. I was actually shocked to see so many , I and peter only made 10 or so vials.

'maybe peter had made more , his ADHD brain always keeps him all the time'

Sam's P.O.V. :

Holly molly Peter's mom is Black Widow. I always looked upto Captain Marvel. Black Widow is cool too. I am actually suprised though , but I totally understand why they had kept the secret.  The radio was playing silently throughout the ride. Peter looked suprisingly fine and looks a lot better than before. Maybe it's time I visit the psychiatrist, Ava keeps telling me I am delusional(A/N I totally made that up) I know she was joking but I am  seriously want to consider this time.

I whispered to Ava " I am going get an appointment with the psychiatrist , you keep saying I am delusional and I am considering seriously right now."

"What the hell are you talking about?" She whisper yells at me.

I can tell she didn't follow , caught up with her mind " appointment with psychiatrist"

"Out of blue , if you got issues and feel comfortable enough to talk just share with me ok " Ava says looking straight into my eyes with concern

" I wanna ask you something?"
"Shoot , I am listening?"
" Do you think Peter looks better or is it just me ?"

She move sideways leaning on me to get clear view of Peter. I , well I felt my heart  rate pick up , blood rushing to my cheeks , we were never this close up even when we went on mission only around America.

"I think not , he actually looks better" she says shock evident in her tone.

I see Peter tense up. His eyes went wide looking at mine and Ava's reflection on the front mirror. I blinked and then he looked like normal

' ok that's definitely not creepy , I saw him scared a minute ago and then ...'

" Did you see that ?" I ask Ava. " See what ?"
" Peter's eyes" I say. She just shrugs

' maybe I am seeing things'

Ms.Natasha pulls up the car at private garage of The AVENGERS TOWER. We all look at the tower in awe, never have we ever looked the tower from the ground , it looked magnificent.

" Don't just stand there, let's get in " Ms.Natasha says leading us through a private back door through a private elevator.

" Friday , take Peter's friends to living area " Ms.Natasha says before dragging Peter with her who was reluctantly following her.

Natasha's P.O.V :

As I and peter get to medical wing , he has look of terror on his face which he was  desperately trying  to stay brave but terribly failing. I didn't understand why though. Bruce stood there with a syringe in his hand with purple fluid. Now it's clicked in peter was afraid of needles and has extremely sensitive skin since I have known him. He asked me to leave before I could protest , so I reluctantly leave to living area where his friends wait.

Peter's P.O.V :

" Hey, uncle Bruce" I say
" Hey , I was informed you want to test the serum but I am 2% not sure if it will work " he says
"Yeah I figured , now or never, let's do this" I say rolling up my sleeve. I check the amount 3 ml.

' This should probably work on anyone , enhanced or not , hope this works , fingers crossed'

I nod , and he brings the needle down to my arm , I was always scared of needles

' here goes nothing'

I turned away as it was scary as hell to look at needle getting pushed inside my arm. He injected the serum. It stung and then it was gone I let out of breathe I was holding. I felt a buzz , then I was out like a light

Bruce's P.O.V:

Peter looked scared at idea of using needle. I injected the serum. He relaxed and then he kinda went limp. I kinda freaked internally and checked for the pulse, it felt like he was sleeping. They I heard soft snores. I sigh nodding my head  fondly , brushing his curls of his eyes , I asked Friday to show his vitals.

" His vitals are normal Dr.Banner. And the serum is effectively healing his injuries. The Healing serum is hence successful. Congratulations Dr.Banner"

' it was mostly peter though , I just provided my insight on his reasearch...hmm I never asked what motivated him make it though , I should ask him later'

I walk out of the medical wing making my way to  the living area.