"Shut the hell up"

Peter's P.O.V. :

I wasn't really mad at my friends, in fact I was so happy to know that they actually cared and were agreeing to arrange for the suprise party not knowing who my parents were. It was so sweet of them. I looked at them with mock anger trying not to give away inner emotions to which I greatly thank my mama. From the looks they were giving I could tell they felt guilty and ashamed. But then I couldn't pull it off anymore than 10 minutes. I laughed so hard , this was all so funny and domestic. They soon joined in laughing like there no problems in the world.

We watched the movie , credits were rolling on when Friday informed about Uncle  Clint's family has arrived . I dashed out of my room my friends trailing behind. I saw Cooper , Lila and Aunt Laura with my baby cousin Nathan in her hands , who was playing with a Spider-Man plushie.

I did our awesome handshake with Cooper and hugged Lila. Cooper turned 13 a month ago and Lila is 15 , here birthday comes next month. I went to Aunt Laura and greeted her , she hugged me . Nathan made grabby hands for me to lift him, I lifted  him he giggled showing me his plushie.

I showed to them to their rooms to get settled in and take rest until the party.
Turns out that my family has outdone the decorations which were in the roof or balcony area connecting the penthouse. The lights where set up , most things were spider themed ones which is coincidence but then well my mom calls me her little baby spider and I call her Mama spider , it perfectly make sense unless you know who Spider-Man was behind the mask was ,it would be totally sound self-explanatory to spider theme. I wonder who gave the idea.

That would be me , coz I have the power to do that

Ofcourse it's you

You're doing it again... please don't tell what I am thinking you're going to tell.

Just so you know Author has no clue about Kamala , in fact Author didn't even know her story until , they checked few resources

That's supposed to classified , we talked about this Spidey

If you didn't know then why try

ok that is enough...back to plot Spidey just continue please *puppy eyes*

That's not fair , FIne...

So where was I yeah so...

Kamala looked upset though I wonder why.

'did I screw up again ' I thought as I  sat on ledge , legs dangling. My friends were on the other side so pretty much giving them time to get adjust I excused myself after sometime so here I was sitting alone.

Again the silence broken by the landing of the spaceship. I was grinning as the occupants of the spaceship strode out of it. I saw uncle thor, loki , groot , rocket , Aunt gamora , Uncle Quill , Miss Valkyrie and some blue lady walk in. Behind them uncle Drax and Mantis were trailing slowly taking in the view.

I called out from were I was "Hey guys , took you so long , Uncle thor , Mr. Loki you both made it to my birthday" I made a victory dance moment . When I looked at them again , they were all panicking clearly , and I well I am clueless as ever.

"Little mortal stay were you are, I'll get him to safety" Mr.Loki shouts so loud that Friday informs every person in the place. He teleported next to me startling me because of sudden movement if not for my stickiness and Spidey sense I would be have been splat on the ground. He teleports us both in safe side of the balcony. I just stood their while everyone were going crazy worried and concerned. Guess I gave them a good scare , I mentally patted my back for getting a lecture but they didn't seem to stop. I don't know what came over me but I did something I will regret later.