02🤍

The next day...

"Mia!" My sister screamed to wake me up
"What the fuck do you want." I said back at her "calm down, you need to get ready if you wanna go to the big shopping centre."
"Fine! Give me some few minutes ill get ready." I said annoyed.

"What's taking so long." Ellie came to my room "I'm straighten my hair." I said looking at her "we can buy breakfast at expresso house." She said looking annoyed at me. "If you really wanna go out stop being a brat." I snapped back at her, "I'm on my period." She said turning her head back at me. I smiled back at Ellie her still being annoyed.

- Judes POV -
"I'm heading down town whit Jadon, won't be gone for to long." I said to my mom leaning on the cabinet watching her make breakfast.
"I'm making breakfast."
"I'll just buy something down town if I'm hungry, anyways I gotta go Jadon is outside."
"Okay have fun!" My mom says the right I slam the door.

"I'm surprised you came." Jadon says looking annoyed "sorry I took long."
"It's fine, I'm used to it." We both laughed it off

"You can keep heading down town, I'm just gonna use the restroom." Jadon says walking away.

I start walking down town and head to expresso house to buy an bagel.
"Hey, I'll like an bagel whit some cream."
I got my breakfast and was heading back to Jadon in a rush before I bump into a girl.
"Oh I'm so sorry are you okay?"
"Oh I'm fine." The girl said looking up to me
My eyes got wide open when I saw her.
"Are you okay?" She said smiling at me.
"Yes I'm okay." I said back looking straight into her eyes
"Mia!" I heard someone shout on the right side of us "i gotta go to my sister, I hope your okay." She says walking away.

I feel an hand on my shoulder "What's happening bro." Jadon says confused at me "I bumped into a random girl." I say trying to see if I can see her from the distance
"Embarrassing." Jadon says laughing "Jadon." I say seriously "bro what's wrong?" He says looking worried "she was so beautiful, and her name was Mia." Jadon starts laughing, "are you serious?" He says looking confused "I'm serious." I said looking at him. "Well how do you know her name was Mia?"
"Her sister shouted her name." I said looking at Jadon. "Well mate, there's a lot of beautiful girl in the world." He said meanwhile we were walking.

I still couldn't get her out of my head, she was so beautiful...