13🤍

Some days have past since I gave Jude the news, the past days I've told my friends that I'm moving to Germany. Ellie wasn't to happy about it...

"But I don't get why you wanna leave us." Ellie says upset, - "Ellie, it's not that I wanna leave you guys. I already have an agency for modelling there and it's our home town." I say trying to calm Ellie down.
Ellie looks at me upset and leaves my room and slams the door meanwhile I'm packing everything.

I turn 18 in a few days and I can't wait to move to Germany, I've already packed everything and dad helped me buying an apartment near the hotel we always stayed at.

I go down stairs to eat dinner whit the family, Ellie isn't to happy. "Remember I will come to visit y'all, and y'all are gonna come to visit me." I say smiling at Ellie.
- "true, but it's hard knowing that you won't live whit us anymore." I put my hand over Ellie's hand and stroke her hand, "I know your upset, but it's gonna be fine." I say smiling directly at Ellie. Ellie looks up and smiles back "yeah, I just need to get used to it i guess."

I understood that Ellie was gonna be upset, but the reason I wanted to move to Germany wasn't because of a guy. I already had everything there, even my whole career....

- Jude's pov -

"Jadon and Gio is coming over." I say to my mom while getting some snacks out of the cabinet and getting us some drinks. - "okay, I have a meeting I gotta go to, have fun." My mom says while heading out of the house.

Some moments later Gio and Jadon rings the doorbell, I go to open the door seeing both of them standing there whit a grin on their face.
- "fifa time baby!" Jadon says while heading inside the house.
We turn the game on and start playing, "let's take England vs England." Gio says
I agree whit Gio and we start playing the match.

Some hours have past and it was near midnight, Gio and Jadon went home and my mom took over the mess we made.

I thought of texting Mia to ask what she was up to...

Jude⚡️
What's up

Mia🦋
Just watching series, tired after all
the packing 😩😩

Jude⚡️
Understandable

Mia🦋
How is it going whit training n stuff?

Jude⚡️
Going as usual...
It's just hard sometimes

Mia🦋
Oh?? What's wrong

Jude⚡️
Just thinking of you...that your
my biggest supporter😂

Mia🦋
That was a dry one😛

Jude⚡️
Don't lie we all know that your
my biggest supporter.

Mia🦋
Dryyyyy😘😘

Jude⚡️
🤣🤣 okay anyways just wanted
to check on you. Have to wake up
early tomorrow, night beautiful ❤️

Mia🦋
Good night

Jude⚡️
Excuse me...

Mia🦋
Good night ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jude⚡️
As I thought 😘