15🤍

After 1 hour and 30 minutes in the plane the plane officially lands... and I arrive in Germany.

I didn't have much time, so I emmidietly got
off the plane and check in all of my stuff.

Waiting for my taxi Jude texted me.

Jude⚡️On the bus my way home fromtraining, FaceTime later?

Jude⚡️
On the bus my way home from
training, FaceTime later?

I didn't want to tell Jude that I was in Germany via text therefor I had an brilliant idea to what to do.

Mia🦋
Would love to, text me when you arrive❤️

Jude⚡️
Alright ❤️

I arrive at my apartment and packed my bags and suitcase out, I was nervous to surprise Jude...

- Jude's pov -

I arrived at my house and took a shower and texted Mia that I came home from training.

Jude⚡️
Just came home 🥰

Mia🦋
Oh okay I will call you in 5 minutes!

I was alone home so I headed down to the living room to play some fifa till Mia was gonna call me.

Just turning on my ps5 the doorbell rang, I got up to go open the door.

I open the door seeing Mia standing right infront of me.
- "you missed me?." Mia says while smiling
I was in a shock, I couldn't move for an moment...was this real?
- "am I dreaming!" I say while my mouth widens up.
Mia looks at me and laughs "luckily you aren't.." she says going in for a hug, I move towards her and hug her back. I couldn't release her and hug her as tightly as I can.
- "I've missed you Mia." I say while we both move back, - "I missed you to." Mia says and goes right in for a kiss...

_______
Sorry for this chapter being so short!!!
I literally have so much in mind and trying my best to make the chapters less boring<333