12🤍

It's been two weeks since I last saw Jude and I really miss him, we've been FaceTiming and talking back and forth.

- "Good morning Mia." My mom says smiling right to me, "morning mom." I say and sigh.
- "what's wrong." She says while coming up to me. "I've been thinking about something." I say and look nervously up to her looking straight into her eyes.
- "yeah?" My mom says confused. - "so I have been thinking to move to Germany when I turn 18." I say while fidgeting whit my fingers.
My mom looks at me confused - "But I thought you liked living in England, you even have your friends here." - "I like living here, but Germany is my home town. I would like to experience Dortmund more and generally Germany." I say smiling nervously. - "I mean I can't stop you, you do you." She says and smiles. - "wait so your letting me?" I say in full excitement.
- "of course, but I need to talk whit your dad about it." She says
I relive my body doubting he would say no "yeah okay." I say and hug my mom.

- Jude's pov -
"What's up whit Mia, so you guys still talk?" Jadon asks, - "yeah, we FaceTime and stuff but I feel like it's not gonna work between us." I say and sigh...
- "bro don't say that, why would you think like that?" Jadon says and takes his hands on my shoulder looking straight into my eyes. 
- "because she lives in England and I live in Germany."
- "Jude, you like her." Jadon says, "yeah but it's still complicated. - "but before you do anything you should tell her..." Jadon says
- "yeah...I will do it tonight."

I went home from training thinking about Mia, I was unsure if I should tell her this wasn't gonna work if both of us lived in to different places or not, but it was hard still knowing I had feelings for her.

My phone starts buzzing

Mia🦋Jude, I need to tell you something

Mia🦋
Jude, I need to tell you
something...

                                                                   Jude⚡️
                                                  Go on and tell me:)

Mia🦋
So I turn 18 in two weeks
and I talked whit my parents about
moving to Germany...and they said i could.

I was in a shock, I couldn't belive that Mia was gonna more here.

                                                                   Jude⚡️
                                                  YOUR KIDDING?!

Mia🦋
Hahahaha, nope...

I called Mia immediately thinking she was joking whit me but she wasn't...

_______
Omgggg, I apologize that this story is shit. I literally have no idea what to come up whit but doing my best!