10🤍

- Jude's pov -

Mia🦋Just left Germany, at the planeright now

Mia🦋
Just left Germany, at the plane
right now. Already missing you😩

Jude⚡️
I miss you too:(

Mia🦋
But... I will watch the
champions league final😉

Jude⚡️
My biggest fan

Mia🦋
Excuse you

Jude⚡️
😘😘😘

"So she left?." Jadon says. "Yup." I say while my smile fades away. "Bro it's gonna be fine, you never know what will happen."
- "I guess..." I said fidgeting my fingers.
- "but you never told me what you guys did yesterday." Jadon says while having a grin on his face. I started to giggle, - "wait, did y'all kiss?!" Jadon says jumping up and down.
I look up at Jadon and smile, - "y'all did kiss." He says in full excitement while running and jumping everywhere.
- "how was it?" He says looking curious while smiling, - "it was amazing...."

- Mia's pov -

I didn't want to leave Germany...
Me and Jude really connected good, and leaving Germany and him really felt wrong.

Some hours later...

We arrived back to our house, I packed everything out.
And got ready to watch the finals in champions league and was so excited to see Jude play, I headed to the living room and turn the tv on.

"Wow look who's an football fan." Ellie says laughing, - "it's actually really fun." I said
Ellie look at me and grins.

" I said Ellie look at me and grins

Mia🦋
Good luck❤️

                                                                   Jude⚡️
                                                            Thank you 😘

Already 15 minutes in the game Manchester United has took the lead by 1 - 0

- "it's this a fucking joke?" Ellie screams through the living room.
My dad started to laugh, - "to bad Manchester is to good."
My dad was the biggest united supporter, and no one in the family could have it when he talked about how good Manchester United is, even my mom use to get irritated by how much he talks about united being the <best team> witch I now disagree whit.

45 minutes into the game and it's break time.

I hope for the best for both of the teams because I really don't have any experience whit football and I'm not the biggest football fan, but seeing bvb win would be so amazing not just for the team but seeing Jude happy.

@MiaRose via stories

The game had started after 15 minutes of break and it's heading to a good start for bvb, sancho passes an amazing pass to Jude and he goes off whit the run

The game had started after 15 minutes of break and it's heading to a good start for bvb, sancho passes an amazing pass to Jude and he goes off whit the run. Jude passes the ball to hazard who goes for the run inside the box, hazard passes it back to Jude and Jude heads the ball into the goal!

Both me and Ellie get up from the couch celebrating in full excitement, the whole stadium goes crazy.

Jude runs towards the camera making a sign, I focus on what he was doing. he made an <M> sign whit his fingers and a heart right after it. I started to smile knowing it was a sign for me, then he blew a kiss towards the camera pointing at it.

78 minutes in and Jude passes the ball to haaland inside the keeper box, haaland shoots the ball in the left corner and scores.

We all started to celebrate more in full excitement, - "Who's the best now?" Ellie shouts at dad while he looks deadly into our eyes smiling.

The referee blows the flute, the game ends whit 1 - 2
Borussia Dortmund has won the champions league!

The whole team celebrated crazy, seeing Jude this happy made me so happy for him.
The whole team started to celebrate like crazy.

    Incoming FaceTime call from Jude⚡️

Jude called me on FaceTime in full excitement, I congratulated him

Jude called me on FaceTime in full excitement, I congratulated him. I couldn't be more proud of him.

- "who are you talking whit?" I hear someone asked Jude, "it's Mia." Jude says to the random guy "the girl you always talk about?" The guys says and comes up smiling towards the camera
- "Hi I'm Erling." He says while having a grin on his face. "Hi I'm Mia." I say while laughing.
- "oh are you talking whit Mia!" I hear someone shout, "hi I'm Jadon." Jadon comes up closely at the camera too and smiles. I start to laugh.

- "sorry for that Mia." Jude says laughing
- "nothing to worry about." I say laughing, "I gotta go, love you." Jude says blowing a kiss towards me through the phone.
- "love you, take care." I say and hang up.