07🤍

I start the day bright and early heading to Starbucks to buy some coffee. "Hi I would like an venti ice coffee." I ask friendly to the worker
- "that will be 6 dollars." She says nicely
I pay for the drink and head out of Starbucks leading my way to a photo shoot I have.

" She says nicely I pay for the drink and head out of Starbucks leading my way to a photo shoot I have

@MiaRose: thanks to @trendmodels
for this amazing opportunity!🤍

Tagged @trendmodels

Liked by @JobeBellingham, @dele
and 56.927 others

@dele: 😻😻

@EllieRose: you really did that🤩

@user82738: your so gorgeous😻😻

@user72838: I'm dying to look like her

@PamelaRay: YOUR FUCKING UNREAL😩

@AshleyThomson: O M G😻

I head out of the building getting done whit my photo shoot and head my way back home.

"Hey Mia!" I hear an deep voice behind me, I turn around "Jude!" I say in excitement.
"What are you doing out here." I ask Jude
- "just got off training and we're heading back home, what about you?"
- "I just got done whit my photo shoot."
He looks at me and smirks
- "what?" I say smiling "modelling huh." He says smirking more. I start laughing and push him slightly.
"Well I have an match later against man united, and got an extra ticket. And wanted you to come watch it at the stadium?" He says smiling. "I would love to watch your match, is it the semi?" I ask him curiously "yeah." He says looking down at me.
- "well I would love to watch you play." I say and smile.

Jude follows me back at my hotel and gives me a hug "thank you for following me." I say while giving him a hug. "Take care Mia." He says smirking at me. I look at him until he vanishes in the corner of my eye.

After some hours have past I took my little sisters Borussia Dortmund jersey and headed to the signal iduna park where they were gonna play the semis, I leave the hotel and sent a message to my parents saying I'm heading to watch a game.

- Judes pov -

"Wait so your telling me that she's gonna watch us play today, coming at the stadium." Jadon says in full of excitement
- "Yepp, I bumped into her today and asked. She said yes to I gave her the tickets." Jadon look at me and smiles "I'm proud bro."
- "What could I do without your help." I said giving Jadon a side hug.

My phone started to buzz
"Someone just sent me a text." I say to Jadon
- "Check who it is." Jadon says raising his eyebrows
- "it's Mia." I say looking up to Jadon from my phone and smile.

" I say looking up to Jadon from my phone and smile

Mia🦋
I'm at the stadium, I'm so excited!

                                                                   Jude⚡️
                                I'm happy you actually came

Mia🦋
Of course, I gotta stand there
giving you luck. Duuhh ;)

                                                                   Jude⚡️
                                            Let's see on that one🤣

Mia🦋
Anyways, good luck💕

                                                                   Jude⚡️
                                                          I appreciate😘

"Y'all even flirt on text." Jadon says laughing
I look at him and smile.
- "anyways, let's go warm up the last bit the game starts in 15 minutes."

- Mia's pov -

@MiaRose via stories

Arriving to the Stadion I watch the players come out to the field

Arriving to the Stadion I watch the players come out to the field. Them standing in line I get eye contact whit Jude, and wave slightly at him and smile.

15 minutes in Jude passes and amazing pass to Erling haaland and he goes for the run, he dribbles 2 of the appointments and shoots it in the right corner of the goal.

Everyone stands up from there seats and cheer, all of the players run and celebrates together.

60 minutes in it's still 1 - 0
Watching in full focus I see Jude getting and ugly tackle inside the keeper box, everyone stand up and shouts "free kick!" The referee blows his wisle and checks the cameras.

He blows the wisle again and makes the free kick sign. Jude is the one taking the free kick, I focus right at him and he was ready to take the free kick. Jude shoots the ball in the left corner and scores an banger. Everyone gets up and celebrates.

The game ends whit 2 - 0