09🤍

I start packing my bags getting ready to leave tomorrow, I thought of moving to Germany for a moment but kept on packing my bags while overthinking it.

"Morning dad." I say and smile, - "good morning darling."
- "where's mom?." I ask raising my eyebrows.
- "she went out whit Ellie." He said back.

I get ready and head out from the house to my last photo shoot here in Germany.

- Jude's pov -
"Bro it's gonna be fine, she will probably come to Germany to visit you. She even said that they come here often as possible." Jadon says looking at me.
I sigh, "I think Im starting to catch feeling for her." I say looking at Jadon, - "I knew it, probably you should say it to her?" - "do you really think I'm that bold?" I say looking at Jadon while raising my eyebrows. - "Now or never." Jadon says looking straight into my eyes. - "if I'm gonna do it I guess I need to do it today, they are leaving tomorrow."
- "well what are you waiting on, call her or something."

Jude⚡️Whatcha up to?

Jude⚡️
Whatcha up to?

Mia🦋
Just got home from my
photo shoot

Jude⚡️
FaceTime?

Mia🦋
Sure!<33

                                                                     Mia🦋                                                                     Sure!<33

Me and Mia face time for hours, until i ask her to come over to my apartment. She accepts the offer and comes over.

- Mia's pov -

I head to Jude and meet him, I ring the doorbell and see Jude opening the door.
- "hi Jude". I say hugging him
- "hey beautiful." He says whit a smirk on his face.

- "dang, y'all have some nice ass living room." Jude laughs "yeah, mom designed everything."
- "I like her taste." I say and laugh whit Jude.

We both sit in his living room.
- "witch movie should we watch?" Jude asks
- "it doesn't matter for me." I say and look at him. We end up watching IT 2

- "it's gonna be a jump scare, it's gonna be a jump scare." I say while covering my eyes.
Jude looks at me and laughs "want me to protect you?." He says smirking, I look at him "Yes please." He stands up from the other side of the couch sitting right next to me taking his arm around my shoulder.

I get butterflies, I couldn't  think of anything but him. I felt so safe around his arms...

- "that movie was so scary." I say and look at Jude, he laughs "it wasn't that bad."
- "if I weren't here you would probably pee your pants." I say making fun of him.
He looks at me, 5 seconds later he starts to tickle me, I start laughing "sorry I didn't mean it." I say while laughing my ass off
- "are you gonna say it again?." He says while tickling me, "no, no, no, sorry." I lay down on my back and laugh. He stops tickling me bend over looking straight into my eyes, I smile at him and he smiles back. We both look at each others lips while he comes further into my face, we both go further into each other and touch lips. He plants a kiss on my lip, "oh I'm sorry Mia." He says and bends back over and tries to stand up from the couch...I take his arm and drag it back down and kiss him, we both move back and look right into each other eyes, "there's nothing to say sorry about." I say smiling at him, Jude smirks.
We both lean towards each other and kiss again, we go slowly and slowly till we start to go more intense. Till we make an whole make out session.

Lying down on my back I push him, he stands up looking confused. I push him back at the couch and get on top of him. I sit on his lap, - "you thought it was over yet." I say whit a grin on my face.

I start to kiss him even more, I can feel his hand moving slowly to my bum without releasing them. I slowly pull my hand up his body till I get to his neck holding it tight.

————
Some hours have past and me and Jude are cuddling while watching outer banks.
It was late so I was ready to head home, Jude follows me to his door ready to say goodbye to me.
- "when are y'all leaving tomorrow?" Jude asks while looking down at me. "Early." I say looking at him, "well it's time for me to head home."

I open the door and turn back to Jude and plant him a kiss on his lips, "I don't wanna lose you." I say and smile.
- "I really feel the same Mia." He says hugging me tightly.
- "Bye." I say while heading out of his apartment. Jude waves back while his smile fades away.