Chapter 2 

"Oh shit will its your brother" Sheila after moving the lighter off my arm. "The hell is this,let them down" he says. "Nick I can explain" Will says. "Will let them down! I swear to god I will tell mom!" Nick yells. Will cuts down and we both fall to the ground.

"I went back to my cabin and see my money missing, next thing I knew these two where running away" Sheila states. "Because you were chasing us" Ziggy says "Ziggy you talk when I ask you to" Will says. Ziggy just told her eyes. "Did you see them take it" Nick asks "Everyone did" Sheila says, "Everyone" another girl says. I roll my eyes at her knowing they did not.

"Alright Berman's, you guys are out" counselor Will says "Where out, THEY JUST TIRED TO KILL US" I yell at him. "Yea and I'll deal with them, first you guys go to camp and call mommy because y'all are done at Nightwing" he says. "We didn't do it" Ziggy says. "Oh yeah? Just like you guys did not set the camp flag on fire? Or let out the camp rabbits? Or graffiti the outhouse stalls? I warned y'all both-" he gets cut off by Sheila.

"Kurt it's not their fault, really" I look at Ziggy surprised. "Their possessed, by the witch" she finishes. "Oh you little-" I say while lunging at her, but Nick pulls me into him with his hands on my waist "look we kick them out someone's going to ask about the burns and their bruised wrists,then who's trouble, huh why don't we let this one slide?" Nick says "Alright. One more strike and you guys are out for real you hear me Berman's ? One more". The counselor says I take nicks hands off my waist. "Being bossed around by a Goode" Ziggy says "Wow some things never change" I finished as we both walk away

Me and Ziggy where close to camp when we heard someone yell "hey" we both turn around and find nick. "you guys should go to Nurse lane, let her check those burns" he says. "Nah I am just going to let it get infected and die" Ziggy says full of sarcasm. I laugh a little. " what I don't get a thank you" Nick asks, " Thanky-" I start to say but get cut offf by Ziggy. " Oh! I'm sorry I forgot. Thank you king of Sunnyvale, future please sheriff Nick Goode for rescuing us poor helpless Shadysiders. How will I ever repay you? Oh I know I'll just bat my eyelashes at you like all the other dumb ass girls" then she walks away sticking up her middle finger up.

"Sorry about her, she doesn't really like Sunnyvalers, I don't either but I can't judge you that bad" I say."I understand, my life seems perfect to everybody, since I'm also an Sunnyvaler seem to think I am a jerk". Nick says. "Well I should go check up on Ziggy, see you around Goode" I say while starting to walk away. He smiles and waves bye to me.

                          God he's cute

Dont forget to vote and comment!! Please don't be a silent reader.