Chapter 13

"Can I drive? I wanna pick someone up?"josh questions. Deena laughs looking at him. "Yeah,no" she smiles getting into the sheriff's car. "I will drive if you give me the address" she states as Josh takes out a card handing it to her. "Who the hell is Martin?" She questions groaning.
Deena begins to drive to this address I see a person on the porch. "Hey wanna help us kill Will Goode?" Josh asks. The man looks up and stands up. "Let me get my coat" he says walking into his house.

Driving to the mall Martin is sitting between me and Nick in the back of the car. "Ok can someone tell me what's happening and why Nick Goode of here is not arresting me but killing his brother?" Martin exclaims. Josh laughs and replies "well It's about a curse I'll catch you up later". Martin looks at him in the review mirror "uh ok then" he reply's looking at me and Nick.

Entering the mall me and Ziggy look at each other the the hanging tree. Nick sees us and puts one hand on my shoulder and one on Ziggy's breaking us out of the trances we were in. "Y'all okay?" He questions. "Yea I fine" I reply ripping my eyes off the tree. He nods at me

We follow Martin as he explains all of the pros and cons. "Best part" he winks crouching down undoing a clip that opens the gates to the closed store. "Easy to operate" he smiles looking at us. "We can rig them for quick release?" Josh asks Martin. "Little grease, these things go down faster than a Sunnyvale cheerleader" he replies winking at Ziggy. Deena and Ziggy rolls their eyes as me and Nick laugh. "So Deena the target now, so the killers will go after her blood like Sam then we lure them into the stores" Josh states as Martin shutting the gate.

"Welcome to the clink, mother fucker" Martin smirks. "The killers will be locked up, then it's just us versus Goode" Josh says. "Ok, great but what then how do we take out Goode?" Deena questions Josh. I began looking at then mall looking for ways then a memory pops up I look at Ziggy and Nick. "Once's there down, how fast can we get them up.?" I asked Martin. "Depends but-" "why would we wanna know that?" Deena questions me. Me,Ziggy,and Nick make eye contact and turn to Deena with a smirk.

"Looks like blood Carrie, cool"

"We'll Carrie him" we three say in sync. Deena smirks. Walking towards the tree with water guns in our hands me and Ziggy look at the tree memories hitting us like a bus, remembering our sisters last words

"Nothing will tear us apart"
"Never- again"

I gasp as Nicks hand touch's my shoulder. I turn around to see Nick looking down at me. I turn back around looking at the tree. "Are you sure you can do this?" Nick ask me. "Yeah I am fine" I reply. I look over to Ziggy seeing her wipe her eye. "Ziggy, after this we will be free and Cindy will be at rest now knowing that Tommy really didn't want to hurt anyone" I say as I walk over to her wrapping her in a hug.
I release her and smile to Nick and walk to the group in the middle of the mall.

"Everyone says shadyside sucks because it's full of shitty people, that bad things happen here because we're bad, that we deserve what's coming. That's what's it was like for Sarah and that's how it's been for us, buts it's all bullshit, we are just weird,smart, and different, it doesn't mean that can feed us through there meat grinders, not anymore. It's been three centuries no one else has gotten this far. It stops tonight.. it stops with us. We're gonna kill this fucker. For Kate and Simon for Cindy.. for all of us. For shadyside. Now let's do this once and for all." Deena states as I grab Nicks and Ziggy's hand.

I look at Deena as she cuts her hand letting the bloood drip into the bucket of bloody water. We all start grabbing waster guns ,paint cans anything for the final showdown. Me and Deena start moping the floors and walls with her blood as Martin dances while spray painting the walls. I run down and start filling the water guns with the bloody water as nick walks up to me. He starts filling up the rest of the water guns for me. "Thanks Nick your a life saver" i joke as trying to get air in my lungs. "Well may lady your welcome now let's continue to kill my brother" Nick states grabbing my hand pulling me up off the floor. "That we shall" I reply

"This is so fucking cool" Deena states as her eye awe the place. Martin hits her arm "Wait till the lights go out" he says. He walks over to me putting his hand on my lower back. "For once I think I like graffiti" he says as we all laugh.

"OKAY CUT IT" Deena yells looking over and Ziggy who nods back opening the door revealing Martin "CUT IT" she yells as Martin turning on the wires and the switch's. We all began grabbing water guns as the lights went out making the floor and walls glow. We heard foot steps and I grab Nick running over to a counter. "Jesus Christ" Nick says as he hit on the counter. Quiet" I whisper looking over the counter. "Why?" He asks "Someone's here" I whisper

Dont forget to vote and comment!! Please don't be a silent reader