Chapter 11

Fear street 1994 part 2

Clara POV
"I need to speak to Nick- er Sheriff Goode" I say into the phone with Ziggy to my left side of me.

Nick POV
I was turning a corner before getting a message. " Sheriff you copy?" Someone asks as i pick up the walkie-talkie. "Copy what do you have?" I ask. "We got a call for you, it's a emergency?, She said you just to be in a book club together, is that real boss?" He questions. "Clara" i mumble. "Hey Nicky, you there?" he asks . "Um yeah I'll go handle it" I reply as I put the walkie-talkie down and spinning the car around. It had been years since I last saw her, or heard her voice. It's haunted me the guilt creeps up on me. It's all my brothers fault. I regret leave her but what else could have I done?

I step out my car I slowly walk up to her house. "Clara, Ziggy" I yelled trying to get an answer. I put my hand on the door handle only to find it unlocked. I withdrew my gun from my holster pointing it to the ground. I walk in the quiet house. I walk in the living room to see Clara standing there. I put my gun back in my holster. I take little steps like she is going to disappear. "Clara" I whisper  looking her up and down. She's changed a lot her hair is more dull not as shiny and orange as it used to be.

Clara POV
Nick Goode stands right in front of me, memories flood my mind. He walks towards me slowly. "Why did you call?" He asks me standing above me I sigh. "You put the letter in our door, so you finally believe me?" I question. He looks at me. "I'm a monster" he start to say. He sits on my couch as I sit next to him turning towards him. "No your not" I reply. "I need to tell you and Ziggy something, where's Ziggy?" He huffes out as I nodded. "Okay and Ziggy's in the bathroom with this girl named Sam". "You see -you know the family thing" he mumbles as we hear the door slam. I look back at him. "Don't worry it's probably Deena and josh continue" I say  "the witch isn't real you see -my family has this thing its a deal they made with the devil for anything they want and the my posses people a name to the devil and he feeds on their blood" he finishes.

I look up and see Ziggy in the door way looking as shocked as me. "You let them think we were bat shit crazy" Ziggy says starling Nick. "I know it's messed but I didn't have a choice, as soon as I yelled the about it, they crowned Will the only "good" Goode left and if I ever told anyone they threatened to make the next sacrifice victim". He says as me and Ziggy look at each other. Deena runs into the room with Josh following in.

"NICK GET AWAY FOR THEM!" She yells pointing a gun towards Nick. "ITS WILL GOODE AND I BET NICK OVER HERE IS APART OF IT!" Josh yells me and Ziggy stand up."EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND EXPLAIN TO US!" I yell at Josh and Deena.

Dont forget to vote and comment!! Please don't be a silent reader