Chapter 8

Alice meets us in the mess hall. Now we are all around the table looking at a hand. "what Is that?" I ask  looking at the table. "that is Sarah fier's lost hand"Alice replies back looking at me. "Nurse lane" Cindy starts "she spent her whole life looking for this, A way to stop the curse that took her daughter" Cindy finished." Without her hand,her grip on the land holds firm, The curse will last,until the body and hand reunite, this lead us to the hand bone." Alice says "if the legend is true that means her body It's still buried-" "By the hanging tree " I finish. " you know what this means no more curses, no more murders, no more pain" Cindy finishes she looks over at Tommy's body laying on the floor.

"We can save Shadyside " I look at them "tonight". Ziggy took the hand of the table bringing it closer to her. Blood drips down her nose onto the hand making her gasp. Me, Cindy, and Alice looked at each other then her. "Ziggy? Are you okay?" I asks concern . "My nose" Ziggy says wiping the blood away. " I bled on the hand. I think I just saw her". Ziggy says "who" I asks . "Sarah fier" she responses back. Me, Cindy, and Alice glance at each other. "She was angry" Ziggy continues.

"We have to bury this thing right fucking now" Me and Cindy say at the same time. We Start grabbing shovels and run back to Alice and Ziggy. As we reach the two girls Cindy says "come on let's go" Alice turns to me and Alice and says " what I have to dig with my hands?"

"Your not going, your hurt" I reply back as I hand Ziggy her shovel Alice rolls her eyes. "Come one I can hop just fine" she says. As we look at her. " I watched my dad go to jail when I was six I watched my mom steal so I could eat first time I ever cut myself and I was 12, it was after well you know when, and now tonight I watched your perfect boyfriend turn into a monster and kill the only person I ever loved I waited my whole entire life with for this and now I found it let me see this through, for Arnie for Tommy, for shadyside" Alice says. "For shadyside" we all say. We saw Tommy behind Alice getting ready to swing.

"ALICE!!" Cindy screams. Alice turns around only to be hit by the axe and drop to the floor. We look up at Tommy. Cindy walks to Tommy and shoving shovel in to his neck. "Fucking die! Why won't you fucking die!" Cindy push's harder and his head falls off his body. His body and head drops to the floor. We all run to Alice. "No! Alice!" Cindy screams. Alice Start gasping for air until her breathing stops. I look up at Ziggy when I hear someone singing. "Do you hear that?" I said moving to the front door.

"Is that...." Ziggy trails off. Cindy looks up at us and we get up and walk of the room looking around. We reach the vent Cindy came out of. When a hand reaches out and body comes up. Still singing a song. The girl has a razor blade in her hand and her wrist were slit. "Run.. RUN!" I yell to Ziggy and cindy. We took off out the door.

Dont forget to vote and comment!! Please don't be a silent reader