Chapter 7

I grab Ziggys hand and run out the Science and nature cabin. With Tommy following us. We ran to the cafeteria and I push the door and locking it, looking for a place to hide I turn Music box on and put it near the microphone, and we run into a pantry. There was no sound other than music playing. It was a couple of seconds until we hear footsteps. Not even a second later we heard grunting and the door being broken down. Then we heard footsteps entering and start walking around.

"Stay here" I whisper to Ziggy opening the pantry door. Started walking towards where I see Tommy's . I gulp down hard and look down at the knife I have in my hand and started pulling it up to Tommy's back. The suddenly the music stopped he turned around fast I looked at the knife I have in my hand and made a quick decision and stabbed him in the chest. He starts grunting and swing his fist to punch me. Knocking me down to the floor. I scream "Ziggy run!" distracting Tommy from her. She looks at me with worry in her eyes but I managed to yell "GO NOW! She quickly ran out the room leaving me and Tommy alone.

Putting his hands around my throat I start screaming "AHAHAHAHA". I try pushing his face away but it didn't work. Then I start feeling around for anything I could use. I grab a bag and pull it over his head, trying to suffocating him. He push me down then turned around grabbing his axe and starts to swing at me. As i scrawled back into the floor i manage to stand and start limping out of the room. As he caught up with me and he kicks me to the floor. I move back as he brought his axe ready to swing but then suddenly fell limp. His body drop down to the floor as I saw Cindy and Ziggy behind him with a knife. I look up at them and stand to give me a hug . "Are you alright? Cindy questions me. "yeah I'm fine what about y'all?" I ask "we're fine" she replies.

Dont forget to vote and comment!! Please don't be a silent reader