Back home

Dior POV
      We're back in California after another long flight and drive. I made it to the house at 7:00 o'clock p.m but I was still tired,so I let Shawn spend the night in the house.I told him,he could go up to one of the rooms,but he stayed on the couch soooo whatever.

      I went up the stairs and checked to see if Majesty and Autumn was sleep and ok,but they wasn't in none of the rooms in the house so I took a shower and put on a white beater and some shorts,took a nap then called Autumn.

"Hello"
"Hey Dior how is it down there?"
"It was fine,um where are you?"
"I'm at the store buying more milk for Majesty,why?"
"Just asking I made it back to the house and didn't see y'all here that's all"
"Awww was the flight ok?"
"Yea,It was long though,when you get back call before you come in the house,okay?"
"Umm..o...k"
"Ok shawty get off my line"
"Uhhh rudeness,bye"
"See you when you get here"

Nobodies POV
    When Dior got off the phone with Autumn,he ran down the stairs woke Shawn up,and said Autumn on the way here so get up,get ready,and brace yourself.

       While the boys awaited Autumn's arrival they where going over what Shawn was going to say when Autumn showed not to mention how he was gonna keep from leaving the house and talk her into staying and letting him see the baby,and possibly moving back in together. When they was done and all planned out they sat and waited for Autumn to show up.
===============================
Autumn shows up and calls Dior before coming in the house.He makes Shawn hide in the restroom downstairs though, so he could come out quicker.When Dior let Autumn in the house he quickly locked it behind her and the baby.He helped her with all of her stuff and put it away,then held Majesty and put her in her playroom.Then said,"We ALL need to talk" while moving his hands in a big circle,leaving Autumn in confusion.He then said "Come out" and Shawn walked out the restroom. Autumn got up grabbing her purse and car keys.

"Autumn stop and talk to me" Shawn said begging.

"For what huh,you said it already you wanted me gone, even after I told that I was pregnant with your child,not to mention you cheated on me,with some random ass girl,and gone lie to me to my face, so you know what...you right I'm not gonna leave, you are"Autumn said sitting down and placing her thing back on the table.

Shawn was mesmerized, by what Autumn had said but he wasn't going to leave without her,so he said.....

"I know and everything that happened that day was just wrong and outta line and I apologize for that,I know I missed out on a lot of things and I apologize for it,I know an apology will not make up for the mistakes I've made but it is a start,sooo will you accept my apology please?"

"Umm Autumn just throwing that out there, think about the baby, Majesty can't grow up with out a father, I mean biological, I'm just a father figure you know."Dior said butting in and trying to help Shawn out a little bit because he wasn't sure of what Autumn's answer might be.

*crying now* "Yea I know Dior, but Shawn you've got to understand you was hurting me when you went out and decided to show your ass, then you lie, I don't know why but I guess I don't want to know, this ain't about us anymore it's about Majesty now and what best for her, so I do I do, I forgive you I guess."*cracks smile*

*extremely happy* *runs to Autumn,picks her up,swings her around while talking* "Thank you so much, I love you so much,I'm so sorry, I'll never to that again, I promise." Shawn said.

"Mmhmm"Autumn responded

*getting up*"Ok well, now that we're all friends again, goodnight y'all, and y'all kids be good now alright"*laughing*

*laughing*"Yea;whatever" Autumn and Shawn said laughing but at different times.