chill day

India POV
       Today is all chill day, we don't really have to go anywhere just calm down and do fun stuff around the house. Im cool with that, just finna go to the store and pick up some snacks and stuff for everybody to eat but first let me go do something first.

                      Anonymous POV
        Damn, India taking a extra long time to get here. Let me see where she at.

"Hello..."

"Yooooo!!"

"Im on the way,I just had to leave out a little late, im right around the corner, im sorry."

"Oh ok get here we don't have much time anyways"

"I'm here"

                     ......dead line......

Nobodies POV

          Majesty just started crawling and gets into everything. Autumn and Shawn are finally testing the waters again, and he's there for her and the baby. Dior and India are doing good so far, but he's suspicious as to why she always leaves the house so early and comes back in the middle of the day.

Autumn POV

            I'm cleaning up the house because it feels so closed-spaced in here with all these people and a baby. Dior is at football practice right now, Shawn had a pre-fight interview, and India is God knows where. So it's just Maj and I. Ohhhhh it's almost time for Majesty's bottle.

                      ....Up stairs....

        Nobodies POV

                   When Autumn got up stairs Majesty wasn't in her play pen. So she started calling her name all around the house looking for her. Autumn was about to call the police because she couldn't find her daughter. When all of a sudden there was a yelp.

   Majesty's POV

             She couldn't sleep so she crawled her way out of my bed from the part that her daddy always leaves open, and went to her mommies room.
     I laid down on the floor and crawled under the bed, grabbed her heels and attempted to put them on. As I stood in front of the mirror I felt like Super Woman.
     So I crawled/walked down the hall to Uncle Dior's room,with the wall helping me walk a little.I pushed the door open, and started to explore. It was fun until I tripped over a box then screamed.

            Nobodies POV

Autumn runs exactly where Baby Maj was at. She picked up her child examined her body to see if she was hurt at all, it was a lip bleed. So she wiped the blood and grabbed ice and put it on Majesty's lip while holding her up so she doesn't go to sleep. She put vaseline on Maj's lip and went down stairs. After Majesty's lip was okay and she had her bottle,she sat her on the bed and began to try and put back the things Maj took out.

  Autumn's POV
There were a bunch of pictures and notes. I even saw letters in there, but I don't want to be nosy or invasive so I just put them back in the box. I was just about done putting everything up when I saw a lone bullet on the floor. I ran to the bathroom to grab tissue and picked the bullet up with the tissue. It wasn't hot or anything, but I still don't want my fingerprints on it. I threw it in the box and tried to push the box under the bed. Something hard was stopping it, so I pulled the box back out and  looked under the bed. It was 9mm gun with a cool grey barrel staring back at me. I stared at it in disbelief.

I don't even know what to do with myself at this point. Why the fuck is it a random ass gun in the house, no case, no lock, just thrown on the fucking floor and it's a baby in this house. That gun feels like it's presenting lots of opportunities right now. Who am I kidding? That little girl needs me and I want to wait and see what my life could be when everything smooths over. I need to know if it gets better, but it ain't seeming like it.

I need to chill.