Hurt and alone

《[{Justin Combs is in the multimedia}]》

Autumn POV♥

I'm staying at my best friends house right now. It's fine I guess but I need my own house.

I told Justin (my best friend) about everything since we haven't talked in a while.

"You need to talk to Shawn and do something because at this point its sad that you're still holding onto him and all he does is hurt you repeatedly."

So I decided to call him after all.

           "Hello, yea how you doing, nah dis not me It's my voice mail but if you leave your name and number i'll get back to you." 
His voice mail said again for the third time I've called him. I decided to call one more time, he should be leaving practice, he answered.

"Hello?" He said questionably on the first ring

"Hey!" I said cheery because I finally got him on the phone.

"You called?" He asked like he didn't know

"Yea, um I wanted to know if you wanted to meet me somewhere so we can talk?" I asked with some what hope but not sounding like I was begging.

"Umm ,No, I'm not even home right now. I'm handling business, but we don't have to do that. When I finish you can just come home to talk to me, will that be alright?" He said

" I ...it's really important... just get back to me later when you can, okay?" I breathed swiftly then stopped.

"Okay I'll call you later then,but why though?"

"Because...I just don't want to be locked up in the house." I sort of lied

"Ohh,well...uhh I got to go I'll call you later." He said sounding unaccomplished

*line goes dead*

I put the phone down in the room,and laid down feeling tired.

"B.g" (baby girl)

"Yea"

"Come with me Ima take you somewhere."

"Justin I really don't feel like going anywhere."

"Hah! (he deeply shrieked) ain't you funny thinking you got a choice and shit that's cute.....now get in the car!."

"Wait J.D. I really dont feel like...(throws up on the bed)."

"Ewwww what wrong with you"

(Throws up more then stop)

"Ummm A.C come on I'ma take you to the doctor, let me know when you ready."

                 He leaves out with a disgusted face, leaving me to get ready. First, I get up bathe and scrub all dirt and throw up off of me. Get out, lotion up, then put on some underwear with grey Drügs sweats and a white beater with my Air Jordan 11s. I clean up the floor and throw all my sheets and stuff in the washer so they can be washing while we're gone.

 I clean up the floor and throw all my sheets and stuff in the washer so they can be washing while we're gone

Hospital

I'm in this hospital bed about to die. The nurse finally walked in the room, and grabs the pad at the end of my bed. She looked at JD, shook her head, and slowly glances toward me.

Nurse: Sweet heart, you aren't eating enough, the doctor wants you to stay a while to regain your health quicker. I have food plan for that we can go over now if you want or do you want me to come back later?

*We finish the food plan, and lunch time is in 30 minutes, she also left*

She was nice, but me not eating can't be the reason I threw up, so I don't know but something else is wrong, I can feel it.

I throw my head back because more people keep walking in and out of this room, not to mention I'm ready to go. Let me sit straight cause here somebody else come.

Nurse #3:Hey,honey, I'm Nurse Green, how are you feeling? She said pumping my pillow, feeling my head, and making JD sit in the chair, and get off my bed.

Me:I'm fine it's just my stomach hurts and I feel hungry all the time. I stated truthfully

Nurse#2: oh okay well let me go get you some food then, they should be making their rounds with the food now.

Me: ohhh nooo I hate that nasty cafeteria food it make me want to throw up everywhere all the time!

Nurse#3: ohh honey that's not good ,let me go talk to your doctor.   She states leaving me in the room to do nothing exactly but lay here, and listen to JD snore.

*doctor and Nurse walk in*

Doctor:Hi I'm Dr.Easy and this is nurse Rose.

Me: Hello! look all I want to know is what's wrong with me and can YOU help me? (I pointed at him just like G HERBO points at cameras.) What's wrong with me doc, am I gonna die?

Doctor:*He looked down and picked up the same clip board everybody else has been picking up.*You are pregnant and yes I can help you. *grabs pill bottle out of jacket*

Me:*starts crying* Are you serious? I asked with my voice laced with anger.

Doctor:*Hands you the pills*Are you ok do you want/need to call your emergency contact, and you need to take these every morning okay?

Me:*grabs them* Thank you and yes plz

            So im at home now because I forgot to change my emergency contact from Shawn to Dior(Justin's middle/nick name).So Shawn came to pick me up and took me to the house but I didn't want to be around him so I packed some clothes and walked down a pathway through the backdoors to a guest house yes 'A GUEST HOUSE' because he has 3. I don't know why he had to be that extra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think is going to happen?

Will Shawn make it up to Autumn for her forgiveness, or does  he really not care?

What's up with Dior, where did he want to take Autumn before she threw up everywhere?