Catch up

NOBODY POV

Autumn currently moved to L.A.

   She lives with Dior for good now,but they are still friends, she is single,he dates India Westbrooks right now. Autumn's baby is 1 yr old.She named the baby Majesty Giselle Carter. Dior plays football and moves around but he's always there when you need him,which is good.Shawn Is still living in New York, he goes to work and all but he comes straight home and wants to be left alone most of the time.He misses Autumn and wonders if she and the baby is ok every single day.He wants to see them and make sure they are ok.Shawn sees Dior sometimes and they talk about Autumn and how her and the baby are doing.They are actually going to meet up right now.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dior POV

I'm headed to go see Shawn right now at Joes Crab-Shack  and tell him how the girls doing nothing big but I'm tired of this driving back and forth so I'm gonna tell him how he can get Autumn back for his own sakes.

I get there and see him at table 3 talking to some girl.I can hear him but he can't see me.They were talking about how he was going to kip-nap Autumn and Majesty. I walked around a small corner so he could see me and said,"that won't be necessary" with a straight face. The girl got up and left,so I sat down and told him we were going to Cali to see Autumn. He grinned and got up like we was about to leave I just looked at him,because I didn't drive all the way to New York with a flight to leave and go back home. I called the waiter over and ordered some food. He can wait,he slowly sat back down in his seat,and stared at me. I looked up from my phone at him and bust out laughing because he was looking at me like 'really nigga'. The waitress brought my food and drink and I ate while he talked about Autumn and wondered what Majesty looked like, what they were doing and stuff, I paid,and we left for California.
✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈