Good Terms

Shawn POV

Me and Autumn are on good terms again we caught up,after Justin went to sleep,and we talked it out and I get to see Majesty on the regular whenever I can. So today we are going to Disney World like a family vacation plus two,Justin and India,well that's all,let me finish getting ready.

Autumn POV

I'm overexcited to go on this trip.I just hope India doesn't ruin it,not that she's mean,but very blunt at times.I got Majesty ready earlier,now I'm just finishing up,and go down stairs to make Majesty a couple bottles while we on the trip and for now. That was the plan before I saw a mirror while walking down the hall. I noticed my stomach getting bigger,so I rubbed it in a circular motion and turnes to the side to see how big I've actually gotten.

Dior POV

I'm kinda pumped for this trip.We finna be riding every ride for real,and I'm bringing my girl with me,so that's a double-date plus a quiet baby,perfect.Let me head down stairs to see what I can eat, since I'm done getting ready. Then, I'll go pick up India.

Nobodies POV

After they all ate and was ready, Justin picked up India, and they all drove to Disney World. When they made it there, they walked into the world of many rides and people.

First, they were walking around, then stopped when they saw allot of people in one area, music randomly started playing, and the people were dancing, but the group kept walking after seeing what was happening.

They got on this ride called "BLUE LINE", it's pace was mediocre but you could see everything that you couldn't on the ground. All of them were amazed by the beautiful sights.They also rode in the tea-cups which they all enjoyed. Autumn and India wanted to walk through Ms.Piggy's house, so the boys walked around looking at stuff with Majesty.

India POV

We opened the door when I heard
"Y'all cute"

I turned around and it was Autumn, I gave her a confused look, then she said

"You and Dior"

Ughhh I hate it when she call him that.

"Haha yea, I really like him" I told her.

"He like you too" *I played it off*

"Really you think so?" I asked fake surprised.

"Yea I mean, but it is something that's kinda off balance" She said seriously.

So I looked back at her to see her face and she stopped walking and was staring at me, as if I was the problem. I tried changing the subject

"Well let's see what's in here" I said opening the door.

She caught on and said "Yea let's see".
It wasn't anything important really just a place for the kids to polish their nails.

We caught up with the boys at a race-car course. Justin was in the car driving fast around the course. While Shawn was with the baby cheering him on.

"We want to go next" I told the dude that works there. Autumn and I raced 3 times, it was so much fun. First I won, next she did, then it was as tie.

After that we all rode the train and saw a lot of funny, childish, yet cool things.

Autumn POV

She is too sneaky for my liking. Ima hurt her, if she hurts Dior, forreal, but over all today was a good day.I kind of think that Shawn is trying and actually acts like he wants to be with me.So this could be good.