Rude Boy

"I don't give a fuck no more...you want them other hoes? then bye...I'm done Shawn I don't care no more." I cried out as he started walking toward me with his arm out.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Previous Time:

I'm just leaving work about to go home. When I make it home I showered,threw on my black ripped booty shorts with my red Drügs crop top, then went to the kitchen to cook. After I slaved over that stove I laid down and went to sleep. When I woke up he was just walking through the door. He walked right pass me and went straight up stairs, took a bath, and changed into his red Drügs hoodie and black skinny jeans. He ate and sat next to me. I stared at him trying to see what he's thinking about, as if I has some special powers or something. I think it's funny that he can eat but can't speak. He has cute, curly hair, but his roots are straight.He has a good, strong jawline, but his face is somewhat chubby. As I admired him, I realized that he was perfect. His face wasn't all tight everywhere like he was going to die or something, and it wasn't too fat either. I looked down at his Adam's apple as it moved up, and down while he ate when suddenly, I see a big ass red hickey on his neck....

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

So I asked him about it already knowing, and guessing that my answer was correct. I just want him to say it so I can slap the dog shit out of him. All he said was the rubber from the ropes burnt him because he fell over onto it(he's an international boxer ).He was lying and he knows that  I know he lying. I acted like I was crying and made him instantly feel guilty. All, so he could try to hug me and he did try to. Right when he walked up to me I slapped, punched,and kicked him everywhere and every way until he hit the floor. After I hit him til' I couldn't stand to anymore. I was done so I said,"I hate you Shawn ,you always lie to me I don't even know why we're still together!" and he just kept repeating "You don't mean that,you don't mean that."

I was crying now and all I wanted to know was who was it this fucking time. So I asked him again awhile barely breathing, and he simply said "a friend".

I nodded my head and said "you know what I don't give a fuck no more...you want them other hoes then bye,you can have them,I'm done Shawn I don't care no more✌, go be with your "friend"." I had to get out that house so I drove to my best friends' house. I couldn't take him anymore. He walks around like what he's doing is okay, like it doesn't matter but what goes around comes around, I hope he understand that.