I'm through,are you?

《{[Yass Ronnie Banks is going to play Shawn, I'm not sure if he is Mexican I always thought he was Puerto Rican but ion no soo dont be mad.]}》

Shawn POV

Wassup I'm Shawn,I'm 6'5,Mexican,International boxer,Hazel/Brown eyes,my mama and grand father taught me how to cook,also with lovable traits from my dad if you know what I mean.

Look I really do love Autumn it's just that I have a problem with staying faithful because now that im a boxer girls stay all over me I just can't do it I can't promise her my faith anymore.I know what I'm doing is wrong but I cant stop.Plus, she knew what she was getting herself into when we first started dating 4 years ago.I'ma try and go find her.

NOBODY'S POV

Shawn came to the last guest house and Autumn was in it.So he walked up the stairs to talk to Autumn. When he found her she was in a king size bed eating ice cream,hot chips,cookies,and pickles while crying and watching 'Diary of a mad black woman.'

Shawn walked into the room quietly , layed down in the bed beside her and beginned......

"Laney?"(Autumn's middle name)

*crunches pickle*

"Look,im soo sorry for all I did to you...I'm sorry for lying and I know you probably hate me or something but please don't.Mamí I do ok I do care but it's just that sometimes..."(gets cut off)

"*crying voice*No you don't because if you did you would have been stop hurting me."

"*really annoyed/mad*Fine you wanna sit up here and be mad at me over something I have no control over then fine just know that I love you but........Im done!!"

*talking barely above a whisper lowly* "but im pregnant."

"*didn't hear her and not thinking*congrats now get out of my house (storms out the room)"

Autumn POV

How??How could he be so careless? And sit up here like he doesn't care about me or our growing child in my stomach. Then on top of that just kick me out OUR house.Really?!? I....im pissed.

Nobody's POV

She leaves the tv on,packs some clothes, puts them in a big truck, gets inside the truck,and drives off, going nowhere exactly.But ends up in front of his mother's house.

She gets out the car and knocks on the door,Mrs.Decardo answers,and let's Autumn in.

She talks to Shawn's mother and they get closer,she gets nervous and wonders if she should tell Mrs.Decardo.When Mrs.Decardo askes how Shawn and Autumn are doing.Autumn blurts,"I'm pregnant". Mrs.Decardo stops what she was doing and smiles ear from ear.

"I'm having a grandbaby?"

"Does Shawn know?"

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

Autumn:*smiles*Yes you are having a grand child,yes Shawn does know that's what I want to talk to you about, and we don't know yet.

Mrs.D:(get serious) oh well what is it about Shawn?

Autumn:See recently, Shawn cheated on me,then lied to me about it,acted like he didnt care that i was pregnant,then kicked me out the house.

Mrs.D:*angry*oh really now,I'm going to kill that boy,I promise you I raised him better than that.Are you OK?

Autumn:Yes I'm fine,but I need some time away from every thing right now.

Mrs.D:ohh where are you going to stay,did you want to stay here?

Autumn: I'm not sure,no,but I'll find somewhere. I think it's time for me to go.Goodbye.

Mrs.D nods her head, Autumn let's herself out and calls Dior.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

(Telling voice)

OHHHH Shawn kicked Autumn out the hoooooussee.

Where she gonna go?

Who gonna help her raise the baby?

What about Dior,does he know?

Shawn Is careless!!

What about his baby?

Does Shawn not care foreal?