🥀 story 2 ( I love you ) ( chapter 5 )

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Continue in sumedh's pro

I really hate going outside if I come outside all the girls will be busy in just telling it. I love you and all . They  don't have any other work I was just so irritated today so much I don't know I just want  to go outside today I hate to go outside but today my heart is saying that I need to go I just got freshen up then completed my homework everything and went to a park with was near by me I went to the park . I saw the kids Were playing. I saw a girl who was siting on a bench which was beside a tree 🌲 . I think  I saw that girl somewhere when I clearly saw her . Then I was shocked that was none other than the girl with whome today morning I sat . Or I can say her miss beautiful 😍 .she is really so cute . You all know she is first girl whome I am praising . Wow . What a great change. Me . Myself . I am praising a girl . Oh my god what magic did this girl do to me with just her look . I dam sure one day this beautiful 😍 will be reason of my death. Otherwise how can someone look this much beautiful 😍 with out make . Huh leave I will talk to her . I silently went and sat beside her silently . I think see still didn't saw me . She was staring at the kinds who were playing . You know is a cute angel . Miss beautiful angel . Wow want a great name I kept . This girl . When will this girl see me . Huh . Being restless I shakedown her shoulder and called her with the name I kept for her . She turned to towards me and saw me with a shocked expression . She shouted .......

______________________________________
I am really so much sorry for beging late
______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please  vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________