🥀story 2 ( I love you) ( chapter 10 )

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Continue of sumedh's words .

Sumedh :-  so from the time girl when my mother and my father's just friend I didn't talk now also we don't know where is that girl and we have many animals to save from them my mother to promise from me to just heard about this.

Mallika :- Mr handsome topper. When your mother said to hide from everyone and why you said for me why you revealed about yourself to me.

Sumedh :- I said you my heart said to say you and I just did it

Mallika :- ok ok

Sumedh :- hmm

Mallika:- Mr handsome topper . Let us be friends.

Sumedh :- why not Miss beautiful angel. Friends.

Mallika :- really

Sumedh :- yes really.. you know what you are my first friend who is a girl

Mallika :- what are you trying to make me a fool.

Sumedh :- no I am saying truth I am not trying to make you fool

Mallika :- oh . OK then bye let us meet tomorrow at college.

Sumedh :- yes why not ..

Sumedh and Mallika both . left for their home.....

Days were passing 3 months passed from the time when Sumedh and Mallika became friends they both became very close to each other they both created feelings for each other the whole college girls always used to be jealous of Mallika that she is near sumedh and another girl is near sumedh . Every girl always try to fight with Mallika but always sumedh saves her from them. In these days the feelings they created for each other are still hidden from each other the board didn't express about their feelings to each other they both were in their own thoughts that should I say or not. One fine day Mallika was sitting in college garden lost in her thoughts.

Mallika's Pro....

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________