🥀 story 3 (chocolate love story)(chapter 3)( the end )

Story 3 ( chocolate love story ) ( chapter 3 ) ( THE END)

Mallika :- Mr angryman

Sumedh :- what

Mallika :- do you want chocolate 🍫 ( she asked innocently )

Sumedh got shocked with her words . He just stood in his place like a statue. He did not move for 2 minutes . Then he realised and ran to Mallika and hugged her tightly that if he leaves her she will vanish some where . Sumedh had tears in his eyes .

Sumedh :- miss chocolately 🥺🥺🥺

Mallika :- oh so you still remember me

Sumedh :- how can I forgot my chocolate . Where were you these many days and on that day 🥺🥺🥺.

Mallika :- shh Mr angryman is crying 🥺

Sumedh :- this all because of chocolate. That's why I hate it 😭

Mallika :- sumu don't cry . I am here I was trying so hard to meet you. But you were not even meeting people . What I have to do . But at last today I meet you .

Sumedh :- I was missing you a lot . So that why I don't like to meet people . 🥺

Mallika :- do you remember our first and last meet in childhood

Sumedh :- yes I remember 🥺🥺

👀 FLASHBACK 👀

One beautiful evening in a park a girl was sitting on a bench and was eating her favourite her jaan her chocolate 🍫. She was eating the chocolate cutely. When she was eating she saw a boy entered the park . The girl smiled widely and she went to that boy .

Girl :- hello .

The boy ignored the girl and went the girl again went back of him

Girl :- hello .

Again her ignored . Like this it happened 5 times . And the girl got angry but that to cute angry.

Girl :- Mr angryman ( she said with angry pout but that to cutely )

Boy :- what

Girl :- Do you want chocolate 🍫. ( She sadi innocently )

The boy smiled and took her and they both sat on one bench

Boy :- I am sumedh

Girl :- but. I will call you angryman
Sumedh :- why

Girl :- because you ignored me

Sumedh :- sorry

Girl :- it is ok sumu

Sumedh :- wow a new nickname

Girl :- yes

Sumedh:- what I have to call you

Girl :- what ever you want

She said started eating her chocolate . Sumedh laughed and said

Sumedh :- ok miss chocolately

Girl :- what kind of name it is

Sumedh :- you are eating chocolate that's why

Girl :- oh

The girl break half chocolate and gave that boy . And they both ate it . Then the girl saw a chocolate shop other side of the road .

Girl :- sumu I will come just now

Sumedh:- where are you going

Girl :- I will be back wait

The girl said and went sumedh tried to stop but she did not stop . The girl was crossing the road but the truck came and hit her . She fall their . Sumedh did not understand anything . He went to his father and brought him their but northing was their . No girl no truck and no blood. His father said that every thing was just his imagination but sumedh know that it is not his imagination . And sumedh father took sumedh home . Sumedh missed his miss chocolately so much . He thought if chocolate was not their his miss chocolately would not go to cross the road . If she don't cross the road the truck can't hit her . And other side with the girl . The girl father took her to hospital . They said she was fine . That was not sumedh's imagination . It was true. But instead of one place sumedh took his father to other place.

👀 END OF FLASHBACK 👀

from that day both miss each other a lot . Mallika know sumedh real name but sumedh don't know .

Sumedh :- I love you so much miss chocolately 🥺

Mallika :- I love you more my angryman 😗❤️

Sumedh :- please don't leave me

Mallika :- I promise I will never leave you .

Sumedh did not say anything but he attached his lips with mallika's lips . He started kissing her and even mallika responded him . And after sometime they broke the kis and hugged each other 💖.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼THE END 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

sometimes love don't need so much time it can just happen with one meet .