🥀 story 2 ( I love you ) ( chapter 17 )

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Continue in sumedh's pro.....

I didn't understand what she was saying . She was saying that every thing happened because of me I was the reason of all . But what I did I didn't do any thing right . She said taht she was loosing her best friend . Who is her best friend . Do I know her . Did I met her any time . What I did to her . Untill I know I did northing right . Then we both were going on fighting like this then al last she said that her friend was mallika . What the hell mallika what happened to her . I didn't even talk to her from 1 month then what I did to her . Is she alright . Is she safe and fine . Oh my god what the hell happened to beautiful angel . Show is I was really worried about her so much . I asked her she did say anything . Then I just yelled at her loosing my patience . I don't care when it comes to my mallika .my love my everything . I just don't care what other think I just want to know what happened. Then she yelled back at me that Mallika was in hospital bed laying lifelessly. What the hell what happened to my mallika . Why is is in hospital. Did accident happen. The person who did this accident will die in my hands . What happened to her 🥺🥺. Is she fine now . How is she now. Is she ok . I asked her why the next second what is said was was really unbelievable . She said taht mallika did suside 🥺. Why did she do like this . Huh I am not understanding at all . Why is she did . The girl gave me a letter when I asked her why she did suside 🥺🥺🥺. What is there in that letter . What might have been written in it . How it that relate to mallika's suside 🥺🥺. I read the letter and with out my permission only tears were flowing from my eyes . She did suside because of me . She did that because if me . She did because I was ignoring her . She thinks that I don't love who said her the I don't love her . I love her a lot . I love her more than every thing . I love her more than my life . I just lover . Not only her I to want her . I to wish to be with her forever . I want her to be mine . I love her 💘. How can she think . After all it is my fault . I should have accepted  her proposal but me I am a idiot I didn't accept her . Proposal. If I would have accepted her proposal that day today me and my mallika we both used to be together happily but no like that it didn't happen it is all because of me I thought I would makes her birthday special which is tomorrow but . Be my plan only every thing collapsed . Why it happening only with me . I love you mallika I love you . I am coming don't worry. The pain which I have you by just ignoring you for month.  I will have that love for your whole life . I promise I will again never hurt you . I will make you mine tomorrow according to my plan mallika I am coming . I love you ❤️. I just want to meet her but where is she . In which hospital she is I need to go now . I asked the girl that where is mallika .

End of sumedh's pro.....

Sumedh :- where is mallika now 🥺🥺

Avneet :- in hospital 🥺

Sumedh :- which hospital 🥺.

Avneet :- xyz hospital .

Sumedh :- ok fine I am going there I want to meet her I am going to xyz hospital .🥺

Avneet :- I am also coming with you .🥺

Sid :- me to 😔

Sumedh :- ok fine. Come let's go 🥺🥺

Sumedh with sid and avneet left for xyz hospital . They went to hospital room which  mallika was there sumedh went inside the room avneet and sid were out side the room they both were sitting on the bench out of the room . Inside the room sumedh went and sat on the stool which was beside mallika's Bed . Mallika still didn't cam in to her senses . She was still unconscious. Sumedh sat beside her and took her hand in his hand and he said .

Sumedh : I am so sorry mallika this all because of me 😔.  This all happened because of me if I have accepted to thay day only now we both used to be happily  together . Wait for Tom mallik I promise I will take all the pain away from you . I promise I will give you happiness ❤️ life long . I love you mallika . I promise I will be with you because I am only yours no one have rights on me mallika except you . I am only yours ...

Sumedh waited for some time unknowingly he slept there on chair only his head was kept beside mallika's body he was still catching her hands in his hands .

After some time mallika oped her eyes 👀 and saw saw her surroundings and understood that she was in hospital and then she saw her side . She was shocked to see sumedh there . She was unable to believe that sumedh is here beside her . She thought she was dreaming .

Mallika's pro ......

When I woke up I saw my .........

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________