🥀 story 2 ( I love you ) ( chapter 6 )

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Guys I am really sorry for being . Late but yaa here is chapter . Enjoy reading it. And yaa Don't forget to give your beautiful comments and likes .

Continue.....

Continue in sumedh's pro ...

She shouted. Actually she didn't shout before she shout I have put my hands on her mouth not allowing her to speak something. Then I asked her why she was going to shout.

End of sumedh's pro ....

Mallika's pro.....

I am sitting in a park bench watching to those kids who are playing in front of me and thinking about a boy can you believe me that I am thinking about a boy thinking about a boy I didn't even think or dream that I will think about a boy and that boy is the boy today at the college with whom I sat we all know what even know about his leave and I just saw him once and I am  thinking about him . Oh my God what I have to do again that face is coming in my mind . He is so cute and handsome . Avneet said right taht he is topper of the college . Ya Mr topper of the college is handsome 😍 . I don't know I am attracting towords him . That Mr handsome topper . I want to meet him . I wish I could meet him now . I know I am stupid other wise. How I will meet him now here at this time at this place . Huh . Please any one bring me out of his thoughts . When I was busy in thinking about Mr handsome topper . I don't know that some one came and sat beside me I didn't see who sat beside me I just continued to think about me handsome topper . Do you guys believe that I gave him to an unknown boy whom I just met one time . Just then I heard someone calling miss beautiful angel 😍. Wow what a great name it is then I turned towards my other side I was shocked to see.......

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________