🥀 story 2 ( I love you ) ( chapter 12 )

Hello guys here is the chapter 💕

Please vote and comment ☺️

Continue.....

Continue in sumedh's pro ......

Yes I love my beautiful angel. She only mine . She is mine forever and ever. No one can take her away from me . Does she also feel for me the same what I fell for her . Does she also love me . Will she accept me . If she say no then will our friendship also break. No no I cannot loose her . She is my happiness. My bright smile. I don't want to loose her at all . I want her to be with me my life long . I will express. Her about my feelings soon 🥰. When I was busy in my thoughts my best friend came yaa that is sid. He is my best friend I share with him every thing but yaa I didn't say me that I love mallika . I was talking with him then mallika came there .

End of sumedh's pro ....

Sumedh was busy in talking with sid but then only mallika came there and called sumedh he turned towards her and saw that she was standing there she was having a rose in hand hand. Sumedh  was really shocked to see her like that before he could say something Mallika said .

Mallika :- I want to say you something.

Sumedh :- yes Malika say why not

Mallika :- sumedh I love you I really love you so much I don't know how I started loving you but it is prove that I love you I can't live without you you are my everything I just can't imagine my life without you I love you so much Mr handsome topper will you access to will you love me back I really love you so much I love you . My love towards you pure please don't reject me I love you will you love me back?.

Sumedh :- ............

______________________________________
TBC
______________________________________
Please vote and comment ☺️💕🥺
______________________________________