A little assistance

"How are we gonna face her now?"Heeseung buried his face with his textbook.

"Well easy for you to say.At least you don't have project with her."Sunghoon groaned,remembering that he invited her over to his house this Saturday.

"Pfft.Shouldn't I be the most concerned about this matter,I literally sit next to her half the day."Niki grumbled.

"Says the one who caused it."Jake muttered under his breathe.

They were at Jake's locker,waiting for him so they could go to class together.

"She's coming!"Heeseung whisper shouted,seeing the girl walking down the hallways.

"Faster Jake!"Sunghoon rushed him,aggressively tapping his shoulder,more like beating.

"I'm trying but it's not locking!"

"She's almost here!"Niki stressed.

"You know what,I'm leaving first.Bye!"Heeseung slipped out of the situation,not wanting to embarrass himself.

"Me too."Sunghoon dashed after him.

"Hyung!wait!"So did Niki,leaving Jake all by himself.

Cowards

"H-Hey Jake,here's your clothes.Thanks for erm lending it too me"She tried her best not to stutter,handing over a paper bag.

"N-No problem."He quietly answered back.

Quickly,she retrieved her things from the locker and left for class.

Jake opened the bag,taking out the neatly folded clothes.Lavender scented,the blouse was ironed straight.

He recalled her yesterday,wearing his clothes that looked slightly oversized.

Cute

His face heated up,turning pink.

"Stop it Jake",mentally slapping himself,he tried to disregard his thoughts.

—————————

Y/n POV

It was soon Saturday,and I was going over to Sunghoon's house for our project.

I walked down the quiet street to the end.His house from the exterior already looked extravagant and expensive.

"Come in."He boringly said,opening the door,as I rang the doorbell.He was wearing a simple white tee with casual joggers but he looked absolutely stunning.

Behind the door revealed the shiny marble floor,reflecting the chandelier that hung from above.His house looked like a palace from inside,with pots of flowers decorating the interior.Indeed,a ice prince he was.

He lead me upstairs to his room where we settled down at his study table.His parents and sister weren't home,hence,it was just the two of us.

"Let's begin then." I said taking out the materials I had researched.

He reviewed mine and showed me his.

Not bad

A smile appeared on his face,impressed.

While merging our ideas,we both sat there silently.This was why I hate being an introvert,it's to hard to start a conversation much more keep it going.I wasn't the only one though,he too felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Let's take a break."He stood up,plopping onto his bed that was behind.I remained seated,looking around,while he was on his phone.The awkwardness and silence is killing me.He seemed to notice it too,finally looking up from his phone to observe me.

He sat up,patting one hand on the bed.

"Wanna sit?"He tried his best to be friendly.

Not wanting to reject,I sat on the opposite of the bed.

"So...you live alone?"

"Yeah,my family's in Busan."

"Ah I see."

Silence again

"You don't have a boyfriend right?"This time was different then the first time he asked a question,there was a slight mischief .

"Why?"

"You're not dating Soobin,Yeonjun or whoever right?"

"You jealous?" I boldly commented,catching him off guard.

"Pfft,as if."He rolled his eyes.

"But someone sounds interested."

"You're really a bold one huh?"He laughed,warming up the atmosphere.

"I'm not dating anyone." I answered the question.

"What about crush?"

I suddenly thought about him,Jake.

That's impossible.What am I even thinking?I mean he is attractive and all but I'm pretty sure almost the whole school population thinks the same way.

"Hello?y/n,you still there?"

I blinked a few times before answering flatly.

"No."

"You sure took a long time to answer me."

"I don't have a crush."I smiled,trying to convince him.

He chuckled,shaking his head.

"Idiots."

———————————

We started to chat,getting to know each other better.Without knowing,it was already 5 in the evening.

"I should get going.Let's finish it up some other time."

"Next Saturday,same time my house?"

"Fine with me."

"Do you need me to walk you home?"

"Tch,rarely see you being like this."

"The more you should appreciate it."He scoffed.

"That's more like you."

"I can go back myself.It's not that dark yet."

"See you then."

"You too."

I bid him goodbye,heading back home.

————————

Sunghoon stood by his door,waving back at her.

"Should I role play as Cupid?"

Jake's vlive earlier akbegzjwdfv
Him cursing is so attractive and he is the literal definition of boyfriend material.

I'm hoping I'll get a reply for my application soon^^(they didn't say how long it'll take for reply so)