Devil's reveal

"That is definitely not a coincidence if it keeps happening.And the dead bird?Disgusting.But how the hell do you know it's her?"

Yeonjun and I were at the rooftop,and I had told him about all the misfortune I experienced.

"I have my ways."

"You got to report this.Isn't it bullying?"

"Who do you think will believe me.There ain't any solid proof."

"Have you told enhypen?"

"Nope.They're the last people I should tell."

"Shouldn't they be the first since y'all are pretty close,other than me of course."

"They're friends and if I come between them things will get worse."

"Still-"

"I'll handle it myself.You know I'm not weak right?"Laughing, I stood up and walked back to class.

—————————

"Okay,we're all here so let's goooo!"Jay excaimed as Sunghoom arrived.

Today,we four decided to go to the ice cream shop after school.

As we opened the doors to the shop,the bells chimed.The small shop had a few tables at the back.A mixture of purple pink and blue,the interior looked dreamy as clouds painted on the walls.A huge sign greeted us as well as the cashier.

"Welcome to Chamber 5!What would you like?"

"Wow,these flavours looks so yummy!But it's a pretty big scoop,shall we share?"Sunghoon sneakily suggested.

Cupid strikes again

"Whatever is fine."Jake shrugged.

""Then I'll have the strawberry swirl with Sunghoon,you two?"Jay continued for Sunghoon.

Jake looked at me,signalling me to choose.

"Cookies and cream please" I told the cashier.

He handed the ice creams to us and we made our way to the tables.

"This is insane!I have to bring Hana here."Jay took another big scoop of the ice cream.

"Sure is."Jake eyes brightened after tasting the scrumptious dessert.

As I was so engrossed in eating,I didn't realise that there was some ice cream on my lips.

"Y/n"

Lifting my head up,Jake leaned closer.

Wait too close...

His lazy eyes made him look seductive,as his thumb brushed against my lips,wiping the stain.He sat back down,licking the ice cream off his thumb,smiling at me innocently,then went back to eating the ice cream.

I blinked a few times,processing my thoughts.Covering my beat red face,I looked down,eating the ice cream.

"You saw that?"Jay whispered to Sunghoon.

"Definitely."

"Right in front of my ice cream."

Another point for Cupid

Sunghoon giggled.