Epilogue

"Y/nnn!"

Jay shouted my name,waving his hand as he approached.

"Morning."

I replied,retrieving my books from my locker as he did the same with his.All of them had previously requested to change their lockers to the ones at the corner,so that they could all be together.

The place has been more lively after they joined,laughter constantly filled the small space.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

He asked,seeing me by myself.

"Here."

Jake answered,,signalling Jay to move further away.

"Chill,I'm not gonna steal her,I have Hana."

He backed off,hands raised,surrendering as he chuckled at his best friends behaviour.

"Is hyung being flirty again?"

Niki interjected,chewing on a gum.

"Just let them be."

Heeseung waved off the younger,ready to head to class.

"We'll go first."

Sunghoon dragged the few out after they were done collecting their books,leaving the two of us alone.

The noise died down as they left.

"It's been almost 4 months since we started dating.I still remember when we had our first encounter,right here."

Jake suddenly spoke,reminiscing the past.

"I remember that too."

Looking around,the lockers were still the same as before.

"If it weren't for me changing my mind about using the locker we wouldn't have gotten closer."

"I'm glad I made you change your mind."

"Who says it was you?"

"Then,who was it?"

He folded his arms,unsatisfied,leaning against his locker.

"This sounds familiar."

I laughed at how the scene replicated the one conversation we had before.

"You still haven't answer my question."

He pouted.

"Fine,partially because of you."

The bell rang seconds later,interrupting our conversation.

"We should go now,before Mr Min gets mad at us again."

I said,tugging his sleeve.

Placing a soft kiss on my lips,he held onto my hand as we ran across the hallway,laughing.

Outro🎵:
STEREOTYPE-STAYC

The lockers behind us watched silently,as we happily ran,hand in hand.Soon,disappearing into the hallways.

They twinkled,glistening under the morning light as if it was winking,or maybe even clapping,having witnessed the story unfold.

The owner of locker no.1.
Finally,she was number 1 to someone
And he too had locked her,his no.1.

-Lock(h)er no.1-

The End

And that's the end of this book!👏

(I feel like the lockers celebrating hahahah)

Thank you to everyone and hope you enjoyed it.I definitely enjoyed reading your comments:)

Honestly,this wasn't planned so it was kind of anticlimactic.It was more of just little scenarios I thought of at the lockers.Hence,I had to add a certain someone to give it a plot.

Nonetheless,I hope this wasn't too bad.Also,do check out my other stories for more.

There's an upcoming Jake ff similar to this!!!
Once again,thanks for reading

^see the pun I added ahaha
Locker no.1 —> lock (h)er,no.1